RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i'm fukking your mom to the news, hoe

rosenstein said there's no evidence of collusion, but keep licking the black couchsurfers butthole, lame ass bum :umad:

aye the black couchsurfer...Rosenstein says theres no proof of collusion...guess he's an idiot, too right?

:mjlol:

i'll continue to let you morons suck each other's dikks over russia hysteria

fukk out of here moron. you DNC dikksuckers were saying that there's clear evidence and a smoking gun. the guy who's actually investigating says there's no collusion.

i think you fukkboys need to suck it up and take your bans

the black couchsurfer....you basically ruined your marriage over this shyt. must suck to be you right now :umad:

Troll while you can. :sas2:

@tru_m.a.c @FAH1223

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The FBI must receive hundreds if not thousands of tips a year, the fact there was a breakdown in chain of information isn't criminal, or negligent to an extreme degree, it just happened to be tied to a devastating tragedy. In no way should the FBI director resign.

also i read somehwhere this morning that the local police were called like 29 times to the address of this kid over the last year or two.
:stopitslime:

anyway
i cant let this bullshyt ruin my day
Mueller brought me all the [tiny bit late] Valentines day presents
:mjgrin:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm not invalidating this. Only cuz folks are gonna act like any opposition to the trajectory of the country was made up by Russians. Any straying from the mainstream conventional wisdom = who's funding you but American oligarchs doing the same

take the concern trolling elsewhere, maybe make a thread about Assange being a prisoner of conscience

:mjlol:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Defendants and their co-conspirators thereafter destroyed evidence for the purpose of impeding the investigation. On or about September 13, 2017, KAVERZINA wrote in an email to a family member: "We had a slight crisis here at work: the FBI busted our activity (not a joke). So, I got preoccupied with covering tracks together with the colleagues." KAVERZINA further wrote, "I created all these pictures and posts, and the Americans believed that it was written by their people."

:laff::laff::laff: