RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

good ol' Jared and Ivanka

Like I said,when the Fire and Fury Show comes out Jarevanka needs to come out like Sarah Paulson on AHS:Freak Show

giphy.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The hearing today was so full of gems. @NAP

They were right in the open laying out secret info about active measures against the US. Also, it was shocking to see Pompeo saying he agreed that Russia meddled in our elections. WHat I did not like was that they were all passive about Russia. Maybe, they said more in the closed door meeting. However, I see Trump is not tweeting today :lolbron:

These ABCD boys gonna make sure Trump swallows his words. These guys were trying to buy a peepee tape. They must believe it truly exists

they let just enough out in the public hearing to let people know that this shyt is real and that the very fabric of this administration is about to be taken down by it's own corruption and incompetence.

:gladbron: Someone got the pee pee tape???

let me jump back and kiss myself...:mj:

if you are following this thread, then you know about the pee-pee tape and you want it.
yes, i know that all of the other aspects of this case are fascinating but lettuces be real....
the pee-pee tape is where it is at.
that's what we all really want to see.
cheeto caught on tape pissing on his rival's bed will be his ironic downfall.

he was shytting on himself when he had them hoes piss on the bed of his rival.

this shyt is gonna drop and it's gonna be :datazz: status.

:piss::smarttrump2: