RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Yo...who is that Black Secret Service guy?

I see him with Mueller and them sometimes too? Who is he? He must be privy to so much shyt that we don't know :lupe:

Yeah. i seen him everywhere. He looks like one of those special forces guy. He is bodyguarding Wray today. They came in together.
I think he's security for the FBI Director. The pics he's in with Mueller were from when he was FBI Director.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Jon Bel was a step in the right direction. The election of 45 was that 3 steps back. I agree. These folks don't learn.

But I saw firsthand with that obsession over those statues in New Orleans that these people are so obsessed over their heritage and culture that they'd rather suffer than join the 21st century. A lot of this shyt seems to stem from the Civil War. The hatred for government institutions, subtle or not so subtle dislike of minorities, tolerating people like David Duke. Sickness. Passed down generation to generation.

Folks really never got over losing the war.
John Bel will be hurt by all the cuts he's going to have to make. Once his four years are up he will have very little to campaign on to keep these republicans on his side. I hope he gets a second term but I don't think he will.