RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
" He has supervised and prosecuted a wide range of criminal cases, including drug trafficking cases, white collar and public corruption matters, mail and wire fraud, bribery, false statements, Foreign Corrupt Practices, violations of the Federal Election Campaign Act, violations of import/export regulations, money laundering, theft of government property and violations involving government contracting and programs. "

There's very little that makes me think he will carry out the Trump agenda, which is "protecting him" at all costs and firing Mueller, and disbanding the SC investigation.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that's what I'm thinking as well. Her husband works for the firm that just got hired to represent Gates. Those are not coincidences

What are you alluding to? Her husband potentially giving her some sort of 'heads up' of something?

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
hold up,so Carter Page was in the FBI and was pulling some ruski entrapment from 2013 until 2016??

That makes no sense, hes a double agent? or like just a regular spy that the FBI later turned on and said was colluding with russian businessmen

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't know.....Those high powered circles of public and private sector law are all intermixed and incestuous....It isn't always a conspiracy. That is how these people's lives are....Husband is a top DC lawyer, she is a top DOJ official, that is just reality for many in those areas. The same way I think Andrew McCabe's wife had nothing to do with any FBI policy decisions, unless I see more compelling evidence, than the simple fact McAllfuie donated 700k. That said, I think I would like to know more.

Also, in that same line of thought, senior people at the Department of Justice and every branch take private sector jobs all the time, look at Holder, as a really easy example. They are respected and sought after assets to these corporations. Also, highly lucrative. This is major regardless, and no doubt she knew of all the turmoil and division, and at a minimum decided she wanted out. That itself is really telling. I really don't think it Trump wasn't going to war with the judicial branch, this would be happening.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
American Spies Paid $100,000 to Russian Who Wanted to Sell Material on Trump

BERLIN — After months of secret negotiations, a shadowy Russian bilked American spies out of $100,000 last year, promising to deliver stolen National Security Agency cyberweapons in a deal that he insisted would also include compromising material on President Trump, according to American and European intelligence officials.

The cash, delivered in a suitcase to a Berlin hotel room in September, was intended as the first installment of a $1 million payout, according to American officials, the Russian and communications reviewed by The New York Times. The theft of the secret hacking tools had been devastating to the N.S.A., and the agency was struggling to get a full inventory of what was missing.

Several American intelligence officials said they made clear that they did not want the Trump material from the Russian — who was suspected of having murky ties to Russian intelligence and to Eastern European cybercriminals. He claimed the information would link the president and his associates to Russia. But instead of providing the hacking tools, the Russian produced unverified and possibly fabricated information involving Mr. Trump and others, including bank records, emails and purported Russian intelligence data.

The United States intelligence officials said they cut off the deal because they were wary of being entangled in a Russian operation to create discord inside the American government. They were also fearful of political fallout in Washington if they were seen to be buying scurrilous information on the president.

But his apparent eagerness to sell the Trump “kompromat” — a Russian term for information used to gain leverage

over someone — to American spies raised suspicions among officials that he was part of an operation to feed the information into United States intelligence agencies and pit them against Mr. Trump. Early in the negotiations, for instance, he dropped his asking price from about $10 million to just over $1 million. Then, a few months later, he showed the American businessman a 15-second clip of a video showing a man in a room talking to two women.

No audio could be heard on the video, and there was no way to verify if the man was Mr. Trump, as the Russian claimed. But the choice of venue for showing the clip heightened American suspicions of a Russian operation: The viewing took place at the Russian embassy in Berlin, the businessman said.

tenor.gif

Alt-right bots and trolls are going to be insufferable for a few days

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Though, obviously this is intelligence work and protecting the US, and criminal/counter espionage investigations, it isn't like Huma Abedin's PA was doing this. It will be a focus point for a few weeks.

That's how it works......it's the same as being outraged at a headline:

DEA agents undercover offered money laundering services to man accused of being top level Sinaloa Cartel lieutenant