RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're poised for another fukkery filled Friday

giphy.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm getting to the point where all these scandals are starting to annoy me because they don't seem to actually hurt Trump at all. It's depressing. :snoop:

I guess I'll just chill in the cut and hope Mueller does something sometime soon because it seems like Trump's support is pretty much bottomed out at this point and nothing else hurts him in the long term. He could slap Ivanka on camera and his support would still be in the 35-40% range (and 80% among Republicans). His privilege is getting to the point where it's just infuriating.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Exactly...

All cheeto going to do is Continue the same bullshyt Reagan instituted of going after the little man in this fake ass war...

Aint nobody better at masking a problem and creating a scapegoat than Amerikkka...

If you really care about addressing this epidemic you have to go after the source which is Big Pharma...They're the ones pushing these opioid pills and getting folk hooked on them...The corner kid comes into play after the fiend is already hooked on pills...When the insurance stops covering pill costs the fiend has to turn to a cheaper alternative to feed his addiction which is heroin...

Going after the corner kid is equivalent to treating a bullet wound with a bandaid...You're not addressing the source of the bleeding which is the bullet, you're covering it up and that's exactly what these Reagan demon CACs been doing since the 80s...
They need to go after China too. That's where a lot of this shyt is coming from, but they don't want them problems :sas2: