RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can't explain how angry that Kulinski clip made me. Just a prime example of why I don't fukk with those anti-foreign policy left wingers who think any sort of tearing down of national security or that its a good thing Russians selectively leak information or that Hillary is bad because she'd arm Ukraine or some dumb shyt. Those fukking frauds would get rolled over in 30 seconds if you'd let them.

They're more afraid of Putin than Trump is.

I swear to god they're useless.

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @jj23 @General Bravo III @2stainz @BigMoneyGrip @hashmander @Call Me James @MVike28 @VR Tripper @dongameister @Soymuscle Mike @BaileyPark31 @Darth Nubian

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i can see the trump admin continuing to go through senior staff and media mouthpieces like toothbrushes. their scummy backgrounds will be exposed and they get forced out. or they quit because lying, obfuscating, defending, and deflecting for a piece of shyt like trump has to wear down even the most hardened career political professional. or the eventuality of going down with the ship becomes too much to bear. all the people who had some level of integrity and quit early on, said fire me, or said 'fukk no' when asked to be part of his shyt show must be sleeping so much better at night.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i can see the trump admin continuing to go through senior staff and media mouthpieces like toothbrushes. their scummy backgrounds will be exposed and they get forced out. or they quit because lying, obfuscating, defending, and deflecting for a piece of shyt like trump has to wear down even the most hardened career political professional. or the eventuality of going down with the ship becomes too much to bear. all the people who had some level of integrity and quit early on, said fire me, or said 'fukk no' when asked to be part of his shyt show must be sleeping so much better at night.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So now that the market is in full correction, you have to wonder how many Trump supporters have full exposure to the market and are losing money hand over fist.

If the correction erases most of the gains from the past year, will they stay on the train? This might get fun. :mjgrin:

Cheeto is bad for the bottom line :troll:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

2lc693d.jpg