RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I wanted Kasich to win the GOP nomination so bad...I'm not a Democrat, so I would have GLADLY voted for him in the general election. :mjcry:

He was the least corrupt GOP politician I had ever seen, and a lot of his decisions stemmed from common sense. :wow:

He wasn't perfect, but had it been Kasich v. Hillary, I would've told Hill :camby:
He wasn't batshyt crazy and his domestic policy was about as good as anyone could hope for from a rethuglican but his foreign policy was downright appalling...

Dude was calling to put American boots all over the middle east...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I wanted Kasich to win the GOP nomination so bad...I'm not a Democrat, so I would have GLADLY voted for him in the general election. :mjcry:

He was the least corrupt GOP politician I had ever seen, and a lot of his decisions stemmed from common sense. :wow:

He wasn't perfect, but had it been Kasich v. Hillary, I would've told Hill :camby:
Damn shame republicans have moved so far into crazy land that Kasic would be considered reasonable:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He wasn't batshyt crazy and his domestic policy was about as good as anyone could hope for from a rethuglican but his foreign policy was downright appalling...

Dude was calling to put American boots all over the middle east...
Don't live in Ohio and Stan Kasic brehs :scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
400 pages of fake news :ooh:
Can you help Michael Flynn get another job? :TrollTrump:

Can you help Jeff Sessions find a case to work on? :trumpTroll2:

Can you find someone who remembers who Carter Page is? :MichelleOsideeye:

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
400 pages of fake news :ooh:

If it's "fake news", why acknowledge it? Why validate it by responding to it at all? :what:

This thread ain't for you, breh

giphy.gif

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch where'd you hear obama spied on trump. :russ:
Did Barack Obama himself physically tap any phone wires in Trump Tower? Because if not I'm still going to pretend Trump was wrong!
Clumsy Barack accidently ran surveilence on the arch foe he was working to destroy...Oopsie daisy!

:mjlol:

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's "fake news", why acknowledge it? Why validate it by responding to it at all? :what:

This thread ain't for you, breh

giphy.gif

cause it's funny and fascinating, how they keep lying and yall keep coming back for more

in the future academics will study this thread to prove the effectiveness of fakenews :whoo: