RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I know one thing, this new story better not be about Roger Stone. That idiot has been bragging for some time about his access to Assange and his before hand knowledge of the leaks. Of course, I want him to go down as well but I/we need bigger fish.

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
MSNBC lookin like

tumblr_inline_n0u7ifWFEg1rcmea6.gif

since Trump won.

The last thing they want is an impeachment :heh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
MSNBC lookin like

tumblr_inline_n0u7ifWFEg1rcmea6.gif

since Trump won.

The last thing they want is an impeachment :heh:
My theory on what happens is that, particularly in conservative circles, is that people who operate on outrage and constant division and hatred need to have it constantly sustained. This is what feeds right wing radio and fox. Now that they have the reigns of power fully in all areas of government, their only option is to go after conservatives who are not conservative enough or critics of the current government. While this does produce some targets, it doesn't compare to having a democratic president, black one on top of that, and a democratic congress for two years. So now they are probably seeing a decline in listeners and watchers. I've seen Trump fans who were all gungho during the campaign fall starkly silent now.

I don't think democrats or leftist work in this manner. They need a very specific and large outrage to be actively engaged in the same way....like the Trump administration. If we had president Kaisch, MSNBC would still be dead last at this point lol.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
My theory on what happens is that, particularly in conservative circles, is that people who operate on outrage and constant division and hatred need to have it constantly sustained. This is what feeds right wing radio and fox. Now that they have the reigns of power fully in all areas of government, their only option is to go after conservatives who are not conservative enough or critics of the current government. While this does produce some targets, it doesn't compare to having a democratic president, black one on top of that, and a democratic congress for two years. So now they are probably seeing a decline in listeners and watchers. I've seen Trump fans who were all gungho during the campaign fall starkly silent now.

I don't think democrats or leftist work in this manner. They need a very specific and large outrage to be actively engaged in the same way....like the Trump administration. If we had president Kaisch, MSNBC would still be dead last at this point lol.

I wanted Kasich to win the GOP nomination so bad...I'm not a Democrat, so I would have GLADLY voted for him in the general election. :mjcry:

He was the least corrupt GOP politician I had ever seen, and a lot of his decisions stemmed from common sense. :wow:

He wasn't perfect, but had it been Kasich v. Hillary, I would've told Hill :camby:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I wanted Kasich to win the GOP nomination so bad...I'm not a Democrat, so I would have GLADLY voted for him in the general election. :mjcry:

He was the least corrupt GOP politician I had ever seen, and a lot of his decisions stemmed from common sense. :wow:

He wasn't perfect, but had it been Kasich v. Hillary, I would've told Hill :camby:
If Kaisch would have won you would have gotten negs for life :Scustbrutus: