RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
let's play the guessing game on which vice presidential hopeful was in contact with the Kremlin

well it wasn't Biden

seems unlikely it was Palin...

John Edwards is a long time ago, I guess it wouldn't be the craziest thing in the world with the campaign fraud but would it count as a few years back it's more than a decade

but I feel like I'm forgetting someone

can anyone help me with this? there's a vice president candidate, I feel like it's on the tip of my tongue but.. shyt I can't think of the name...
full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
let's play the guessing game on which vice presidential hopeful was in contact with the Kremlin

well it wasn't Biden

John Edwards is a long time ago, I guess it wouldn't be the craziest thing in the world with the campaign fraud but would it count as a few years back it's more than a decade

can anyone help me with this? there's a vice president candidate, I feel like it's on the tip of my tongue but.. shyt I can't think of the name...
doesn't have to be someone who was ever chosen, it says "hopeful" so you're talking about a very wide field.

but Dan Quayle did show up to Trump Tower during the transition :mjpls:

Former Vice President Dan Quayle enters Trump Tower virtually unnoticed | Daily Mail Online

Former vice president Dan Quayle offers advice for President Trump

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

well it wasn't Biden

full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nah @Cali_livin and nap I'm thinking of someone else... he was on the ticket... one of the last couple elections... fukk me my memories just not what it used to be... all this stress and sour smoke...

:tinfoiljbhmm:
001-150148457_10_Front.jpg
Well the article says when the MI6 guy was the chief of station...so... :mjpls:

:leostare: