RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
OK now I understand. That makes sense. Dems should absolutely play to the numbers. But it would help if they didn't call people on the fence "deplorables".
She didn't. She specifically used that term to refer to the Trump cult that will march off a cliff for him aka the percentage of Americans that like him cause he's a general piece of shyt person just like them.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
you are probably the biggest pain in the ass to serious discourse on here. And that includes alt right trolls.

You literally lurk and troll. There’s nothing that ever comes out of your account except when it’s time to fling your shyt across the room.

:pacspit:

@Hogan in the Wolfpac is the only troll I wholeheartedly endorse.:bpsalute:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Have we talked about Kelly showing his true heart again today? fukking piece of shyt, why isn’t he in a nursing home yet? I wish someone would buck fifty Jr, too, I know, random, but pretty tony that mother fukker.
:mjgrin: stick ya self donnie, stick ya self.
STICK. YO. SELF. nikka!

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing how Trump has endured as a businessman. Sued for violating civil rights act, properties went bankrupt several times, business strapped for cash, Hollywood Access tape, settled fraud lawsuit for $20 million, had an affair with the first lady several times, etc. What is this?

Last edited: