RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Democrats make attempts to appeal to republicans? :mjlol:

Put aside social justice issues?:mjpls:

Some of the twilight zone shyt I see get posted in here is just.....:huhldup:
Yea Hillary called Republicans deplorables for fukks sake. She didn't bother campaigning in let battle ground states. What the fukk is @acri1 talking about

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Page being a secret FBI spy is Trump apologist nonsense. Smarten up, coli.
Mr. Page is probably like is it too late?:ohhh:
The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yea Hillary called Republicans deplorables for fukks sake. She didn't bother campaigning in let battle ground states. What the fukk is @acri1 talking about

I'm not talking about rhetoric or campaigning, I'm talking about policies they support.

Your average Democrat is scared to say their for universal healthcare or marijuana legalisation, for example, despite those positions being popular with the public. Hell, look how quick they folded on DACA despite most of the public being in favor of it. In general Democratic politicians would rather talk about bipartisanship than actually fight against bad policies.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm not talking about rhetoric or campaigning, I'm talking about policies they support.

Your average Democrat is scared to say their for universal healthcare or marijuana legalisation, for example, despite those positions being popular with the public. Hell, look how quick they folded on DACA despite most of the public being in favor of it. In general Democratic politicians would rather talk about bipartisanship than actually fight against bad policies.

:what:

Health Care - House Democratic Caucus | Dems.gov

Political Issue: Marijuana | The Institute of Politics at Harvard University
  • Democrats support legalization 49 percent to 28 percent (oppose), Republicans oppose, 32 (support) percent to 50 percent;

Opinion | Democrats will make Republicans the bad guys on DACA

You can look at this two ways: as the continuing retreat from their rhetoric on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (a function of reluctant moderates and simple math) or, alternatively, a decision that DACA can be wrapped around the necks of Republicans in the midterms.

DACA is a universally large issue for a lot of people not just Dems, it was smart of them to drop the negotiation.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"we should have a more modern healthcare system, like plenty other countries successfully have":ld:

:damn:"THE FAR LEFT!!!"
you are probably the biggest pain in the ass to serious discourse on here. And that includes alt right trolls.

You literally lurk and troll. There’s nothing that ever comes out of your account except when it’s time to fling your shyt across the room. It would be impossible for you to start a serious convo on here that you wouldn’t plot to escape having thorough discussions on without resorting to trolling when you get pressed.

American far leftists are politically weak and ineffective. But shytposting is fun. What did you expect in a country with such an active military and whose currency is the worlds reserve standard.

America isn’t Norway. For several reasons.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just so we are clear.

If you have a problem calling republicans the racist backwater trolls they are, it’s NO DIFFERENT from defending Trump voters on economic issues.

You can’t be some (ironic) snowflake on needing to be catered to as a misunderstood voter and then on the flip side not being politically astute enough to avoid voting for this disaster.

You have to be 18 to vote here.

Let these idiots own their shyt. fukk them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dems shouldn't hold their reps accountable so you can play your spy games? FOH

Quiet, boy. The adults are speaking. Snowden and his defenders caused this shyt. Their denigration of the intelligence establishment, despite them not showing any wrong doing, ruined he public’s perceptions.

An imperfect democrat > any 2018 republican

No tolerance.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Define average Democrat

I’m tired of these Brooklyn and San Francisco democrats dictating to the rest of us. shyt is real out here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It honestly sucks the Democrats got stuck defending daca recipients. It’s a losing battle.

People should research what happened when Reagan did this 30 years ago before losing their shyt and trying to reply to me. Trust me you aren’t as versed in this as you think you are.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

OK now I understand. That makes sense. Dems should absolutely play to the numbers. But it would help if they didn't call people on the fence "deplorables".