RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
I don't wanna hear no one mention Pelosi 2020 again. Wet towels, we off that.

Steyer, Schiff, Maxine, that's the new dems.

Had enough of the whining, enough turn the other cheek.

None of those people stand a chance. White women didn't vote for one of their own. They certainly aren't voting for a black woman, especially an assertive, openly pro black woman. If dems don't run a celebrity, they have no chance, and all the social justice needs to be put on the backburner for now.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
If dems don't run a celebrity, they have no chance,
170px-The_ROCK.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As far as 2020 goes, I'll honestly be happy with any Democrat that's willing to get off that "bipartisan" bullshyt and tell the GOP to eat a dikk. :yeshrug:

I'm less concerned about their gender/race than that. I've always said that the biggest problems Democrats have is that they ignore their own base (which hurts turnout) in favor of trying to appeal to Republicans that will never vote for them. So I really just want someone that's not going to spend all their time trying to get clown ass Trump voters to vote for them.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
None of those people stand a chance. White women didn't vote for one of their own. They certainly aren't voting for a black woman, especially an assertive, openly pro black woman. If dems don't run a celebrity, they have no chance, and all the social justice needs to be put on the backburner for now.
Running a celebrity on the back of a failed reality TV star would be the worst idea ever.

Our country already looks like a joke, let's help the punchline brehs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Jester got Schindler looking funny in the light. His private Twitter channel was compromised.
I'm rolling with Schindler until otherwise noted. Dude is 100% verified on the front lines out here and has been since I discovered his work in 2013. He's obviously conservative, but on Nat-Sec reporting, he's a fukking goldmine. Damn near changed how I process information about intelligence reporting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As far as 2020 goes, I'll honestly be happy with any Democrat that's willing to get off that "bipartisan" bullshyt and tell the GOP to eat a dikk. :yeshrug:

I'm less concerned about their gender/race than that. I've always said that the biggest problems Democrats have is that they ignore their own base (which hurts turnout) in favor of trying to appeal to Republicans that will never vote for them. So I really just want someone that's not going to spend all their time trying to get clown ass Trump voters to vote for them.
I don't give a fukk.

As long as they win, so be it.

The far left will fukk around and have you out here on cardboard boxes just to score brownie points. They aren't battle tested. We'll see how they fare in the midterms.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm rolling with Schindler until otherwise noted. Dude is 100% verified on the front lines out here and has been since I discovered his work in 2013. He's obviously conservative, but on Nat-Sec reporting, he's a fukking goldmine. Damn near changed how I process information about intelligence reporting.
He was already suspect but the fact that I have yet to see any confirmed current or ex career IC members corroborate any his reporting makes him look even stranger.

I never payed much attention to people riding how his career was ended, I chalk that up to Twitter. But where is the respect of his peers? Why do they all distance themselves from him?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't give a fukk.

As long as they win, so be it.

The far left will fukk around and have you out here on cardboard boxes just to score brownie points. They aren't battle tested. We'll see how they fare in the midterms.

I'm not even necessarily saying "far left", just somebody that doesn't spend all their time trying to appeal to the GOP base rather than their own.

You can't be everything to everybody. If you try to appeal to everybody then you end up appealing to nobody, which is a large part of what happened to Hillary (and Romney too for that matter). I don't necessarily think the Dem has to be "far left" I just want a Dem that doesn't ignore their own voters in favor of trying to appeal to Republicans.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

I'm not saying as actual candidates. I agree with you. im saying as leaders of the party.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Nah

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm not even necessarily saying "far left", just somebody that doesn't spend all their time trying to appeal to the GOP base rather than their own.

You can't be everything to everybody. If you try to appeal to everybody then you end up appealing to nobody, which is a large part of what happened to Hillary (and Romney too for that matter). I don't necessarily think the Dem has to be "far left" I just want a Dem that doesn't ignore their own voters in favor of trying to appeal to Republicans.
This is an interesting take largely because democrats support a lot of popular policy platforms that poll well on both sides of the aisle. :yeshrug: