RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Possibly?:russell:

Possibly means nothing if we are being honest. Nothing less than hard evidence will get me vested in this.

The media pump fakes all the time

QUmfT2.gif

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
They been say9ng this for well over 6 months....and people still falling for this bullshiit.

They now have Infowars as a Russian conspirator.. :dead:

Stop it.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Where the fukk is Comey??

Have a damn backbone man, they're undermining the Intelligence Community :hhh:

You have no idea how this works huh ?

It's a bait they threw at him. And he reverse baited Trump. He most likely has dirt on Nunez because why is he the only one on the committee that jumped to Trump with new Intel ?

Nunes thinking if I do it publicly, I can play it as a naive move or show that I had nothing to hide bit just brief the president. Lmao.

Nah breh, you just obstructed and leaked classified info to a defendant. How many of them going to federal prison ? I don't see how they get outta this. Especially when Trump went on TV to say US is as bad as Russia and that we have not been so innocent. He thought he could sway his followers in to that shytty belief but instead we get yet another easy excuse to convict him.

Also I believe Fox was in on it because they had O'REILLY interview him. He always gets the controversial interviews. They knew what Trump was gonna say.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm assuming things are being sped up as a result. I mean I just read an article myself recently shared by George W. Bush's ethics lawyer that he captioned "the FBI is finding evidence of treason". I'll have to dig through his twitter to share it. This guy nunes went and snitched on the Feds to trump basically as far as my understanding goes.
Please share that article :noah:

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol this thread ignores the most important part of what he said, that it wasnt related to russia or any criminal investigation, thats yuge, but cnn cant talk about that after all the "wiretapping" jokes the last 2 weeks

Last edited:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/devin-nunes-trump-communications/

CNN)House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes said Wednesday that President Donald Trump's personal communications may have been picked up by investigators through "incidental collection."

Nunes said at a news conference he discovered the potential surveillance of Trump himself while reviewing intelligence reports, but said it was not related to Russia.
"This is a normal, incidental collection, based on what I could collect," Nunes said. "This appears to be all legally collected foreign intelligence under" the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

Nunes said he alerted House Speaker Paul Ryan about the collection and is traveling to the White House Wednesday afternoon.
"I'm actually alarmed by it," Nunes said.
Asked whether he felt vindicated by Nunes' comments, Trump told reporters in a brief exchange he felt "somewhat" vindicated.
Democrats on the committee appeared blindsided by Nunes' announcement. Rep. Jim Himes said he spoke with ranking Democratic member Adam Schiff, and that neither of them are familiar with the evidence Nunes is citing.
Nunes is chairing the House Intelligence Committee's investigation into Russian meddling into the US election last year. Two weeks ago, Trump asked Congress to investigate whether Trump Tower was wiretapped by his predecessor, then-President Barack Obama.
On Monday, Nunes' committee held a hearing featuring FBI Director James Comey and National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers. At that hearing, Comey confirmed for the first time that his agency is investigating possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign and whether any crimes may have been committed during last year's election campaign as part of a wider probe into the hacking of Democratic servers and the Clinton campaign.
Also at that hearing, Comey said he had seen no evidence so far of the specific allegation of wiretapping Trump Tower.

Nunes did not know whether the "incidental collection" happened at Trump Tower, and could not say for certain whether Trump's communications were directly collected.
Nunes said the collection included Trump transition officials and that it happened after the election. He said he could not say whether it meant that Trump was "spied on"
"I'm not going to get into legal definitions, but clearly I have a concern," he said.

"incidental collection"

:francis:
This iis naht a goud thread to be posting komrade:DKTrumplz: