RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Nap come get your boy, I knew it was only a matter of time.

its wild, these people are under fed investigation, like LEGIT traitor shyt and they have a platform to be defended?

@wickedsm

i think whats happened with Gowdy is this, unlike these other morons, he likely didint do anything illegal or traitor type shyt. he was ok with partisan bullshyt and left vs right rhetoric. but i think in some ways he sees whats going on and is saying "is this how i want to be remembered? defending traitors? i saw the CIA intelligence, i saw the classified material....i dont want to be apart of this"

whereas Nunes, a disgraceful individual, clearly did something and the russians know it, and for him its either prison or whatever he did is gonna come out.

its wild how republicans have a lock on places that nobody wants or cares about. those spots out in tulare/turlock/atwater/fresno are the "drive over" *like flyover states* of california. there is nothing there but farmland and little else. its like republicans always seem to win seats in places with low education, low oppurtunity and generally hopeless areas. someone like Nunes wouldnt even think of running in say...the bay area or challanging out in san jose, oakland, san fransico etc. no, they only have a chance in sports like...redding, eureka, chino etc. places with low populations, low education and lots of white people who embody that

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Honestly the only thing that got me thinking was that I have NEVER EVER heard or seen a GOP Congressman/Senator leave to a position that some might consider to be a demotion. They typically leave and then get PAID - a lifetime appointment on as a federal judge means appx 200K. I get that lot of GOP are retiring/resigning bc of the impending losses. But to then say that it's so he could go back to the justice system? He hasn't banked enough goodwill with me to give him the benefit of the doubt - especially when you consider his past pattern and practice. If he was truly that concerned with maintaining the integrity of the investigation etc, then he wouldn't have drafted the memo. It was clearly meant to provide cover to trump's attempt to derail FBI/Mueller.
All valid points, I just have a different opinion. We will see, I just hope you are wrong

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Honestly the only thing that got me thinking was that I have NEVER EVER heard or seen a GOP Congressman/Senator leave to a position that some might consider to be a demotion. They typically leave and then get PAID - a lifetime appointment on as a federal judge means appx 200K. I get that lot of GOP are retiring/resigning bc of the impending losses. But to then say that it's so he could go back to the justice system? He hasn't banked enough goodwill with me to give him the benefit of the doubt - especially when you consider his past pattern and practice. If he was truly that concerned with maintaining the integrity of the investigation etc, then he wouldn't have drafted the memo. It was clearly meant to provide cover to trump's attempt to derail FBI/Mueller.

not necessarily a step down
he can hop back into the justice system as a highly highly compensated partner at a big name law firm
he can sign on as head counsel for any number or rw orgs
or lobbying orgs

hes not taking a step down.
he will be securing a bigger bag
without risk of treason
just regular partisan bullshyt that he likes

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
its wild, these people are under fed investigation, like LEGIT traitor shyt and they have a platform to be defended?

@wickedsm

i think whats happened with Gowdy is this, unlike these other morons, he likely didint do anything illegal or traitor type shyt. he was ok with partisan bullshyt and left vs right rhetoric. but i think in some ways he sees whats going on and is saying "is this how i want to be remembered? defending traitors? i saw the CIA intelligence, i saw the classified material....i dont want to be apart of this"

whereas Nunes, a disgraceful individual, clearly did something and the russians know it, and for him its either prison or whatever he did is gonna come out.

its wild how republicans have a lock on places that nobody wants or cares about. those spots out in tulare/turlock/atwater/fresno are the "drive over" *like flyover states* of california. there is nothing there but farmland and little else. its like republicans always seem to win seats in places with low education, low oppurtunity and generally hopeless areas. someone like Nunes wouldnt even think of running in say...the bay area or challanging out in san jose, oakland, san fransico etc. no, they only have a chance in sports like...redding, eureka, chino etc. places with low populations, low education and lots of white people who embody that
Lower income white people are easily influenced by fear of minorities. David Duke has been milking it down here in LA for decades.

He's more brazen with his message. But many gop politicians say the same thing...only it's worded better.

And they are dirt poor. I call them Broke Republicans. These folks wouldn't have cash in their pocket nor health care to go to shytty doctors if it wasn't for government assistance but they gotta vote republican or else a 'minority takeover' is in the wings.

It's not a mystery. It's fear. Stoke a person's fears and they'll eat shyt out of a slop bucket if you tell them it will keep the big bads away.