RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"

"must be stopped" is VERY dangerous language
Honestly, it sounds like cartoon villain rhetoric to me.

I read that in Shredder's voice and it registered on the same level of hollow threats. I then pictured John Kelly somewhere in the background saying Donald! You Fool! in Krang's voice and got another chuckle.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Honestly, it sounds like cartoon villain rhetoric to me.

I read that in shredder's voice and it registered on the same level of hollow threats. I then pictured John Kelly somewhere in the background saying Donald! You Fool! in Krang's voice and got another chuckle.
The problem is it will inspire his mindless zealots to try doing something violent in his name. Then when they do he’s going to try blaming the victims.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You know what would be crazy? What if Trey Gowdy is faking all of his recent comments suggesting he’s satisfied thus far with the investigation (plus everything else he said).

He then appears “evenhanded” and “fair.” He mentions he wants to stay in the “justice system.” Maybe someone suggests he would be an “objective” new FBI director or DAG. They try and engineer him into one of those positions and he goes back to full Benghazi/trumpanzee status :ohmy:
I read this exact same scenario over at the_dumbfukk. Is that where you saw this?