RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
he's not getting impeached, the American political establishment is too far gone (thats why Putin felt ballsy enough to mess with it)
his legacy will be tainted tho in a way that will affect him the most (i'm not a puppet, your the puppet!)
Contract with America and Clinton getting his dikk sucked in the oval office by a 21 year old intern :mindblown: was the writing on the wall for the political establishment
middle america losing faith on both parties and throwing it all away on a ny grifter says it all.:shaq2:

the much derided deep state is trying to hold the thing together with strings, its still touch and go

one minute you're the mighty CCCP, the next Yeltsin is drunk off his ass having conniption fits in public...tomato tomahto.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
just caught up. this Nunes shyt :russ:

I'm not rocking with these Anti-Trump GOP pundits on Twitter though when they're still bigoted af. Can't trust them.

Especially Louise Mensch. Conservative psycho who used to shyt on refugees on twitter. She scrubbed all of her anti black lives matter tweets. here's one that was quoted

And she didn't have a problem with Milo until last month. I guess that racism, rape defending and Islamophobia was cool.

Here's Louise defending Milo and saying his ban on Twitter needed to be looked at by congress :mjgrin:
Kg16k4k.png

Oh, and here's her take on Colin Kaepernick. Of course it was deleted. I love when black people are blamed for the racism of whites :blessed:

E4eJSOL.png

Stop posting her. If she somehow becomes a trusted voice in liberal media even when trump is outta here. :gucci:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Lots of hard truths for 'progressives' to confront today: Muslim terrorism, illegal aliens raping kids, saint Obama spying on in coming prez

so naturally I came to the coli where the Kremlin double agent fantasy is still the biggest story :mjgrin:
I see you forgot the terrorist attack on American soil perpetrated by a white American instead choosing to focus on brown people's crime. :whitemjpls::youmadcam:

And Negged.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't care how, or who, or what, we just collectively NEED him and the new admin out, by 2020. If it can be sooner, I'm 100% with it. The thing with Pence is, he doesn't have anywhere near the kind of shot Trump would have at re election.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What the same guy who said he had no idea about Carter Page and Roger Stone?

Say it ain't so. :mjgrin:

Anyway,

"This is a normal, incidental collection, based on what I could collect," Nunes said. "This appears to be all legally collected foreign intelligence under" the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

11 or so judges saw this FISA warrant request, deemed it had credible evidence and granted it. :camby:

:francis: