RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You guys really, really, reaaaally need to stop making public threats against people on this forum.

Not only is it a bad look for you if something were to happen, but you're inadvertently dragging the owners, and everyone who viewed your comment and didn't stop it, into your mess. Chill.
What are you talking about breh?:jbhmm:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
What are you talking about breh?:jbhmm:
Every few pages, or every time a "bombshell" hits the web, posters tweet something like:
- somebody needs to *insert activity involving bullets* in *insert congressional members name and body part*

or

- I can't wait til somebody runs up on *insert Trump campaign staffer* and *insert physical act of violence*

Like c'mon. Even the statement, "I want *insert person's name* to die/be killed," is a violation. It doesn't matter how pie in the sky or facetious you are trying to be.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Every few pages, or every time a "bombshell" hits the web, posters tweet something like:
- somebody needs to *insert activity involving bullets* in *insert congressional members name and body part*

or

- I can't wait til somebody runs up on *insert Trump campaign staffer* and *insert physical act of violence*

Like c'mon. Even the statement, "I want *insert person's name* to die/be killed," is a violation. It doesn't matter how pie in the sky or facetious you are trying to be.

i agree.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

or

i say delete the posts :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

or

You guys really, really, reaaaally need to stop making public threats against people on this forum.

Not only is it a bad look for you if something were to happen, but you're inadvertently dragging the owners, and everyone who viewed your comment and didn't stop it, into your mess. Chill.
I had multiple threads on this for years and you all did nothing to address this. A lot of mods even mocked me for raising this point.

Now its par for the course around here, especially on TLR and its been cultivated by a severe lack of moderation and attention to rooting out any sentiment that allows it or gives it comfort.

I'm not talking about benign insults, I'm talking about straight out threats.

This rests on your mantle. But hey, I'm just being a pedantic a$$hole and arrogant troll, right?

The Coli has a SERIOUS problem with some of the extremist language on here

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

1VQPU6q.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's keep things in perspective.

That December article by NYT on Papadopoulos triggering the FBI CI investigation is so clutch.

Remember Papadopoulos has plead guilty. Michael Flynn has plead guilty. Both are cooperating. Let's keep both of those in mind.

Carter Page was advising the Kremlin as early as 2013. He is no cooperating with Mueller.

Trump Jr. meeting in Trump Tower with Kremlin goons. Everyone was tagged in the email prior to this meeting.

Trump Jr. was in contact with WikiLeaks on Twitter and through email. Email was sent to Kushner (who is in deep shyt) forwarded the email to Hope Hicks. Soon after Trump began to praise WikiLeaks.

Cambridge Analytica reached out to WikiLeaks to assist in the sorting of the hacked emails.

Nunes memo = "DO SOMETHING!!!! :damnanimated:"

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL