RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nunes forced their hands huh? :lolbron:
I'm assuming things are being sped up as a result. I mean I just read an article myself recently shared by George W. Bush's ethics lawyer that he captioned "the FBI is finding evidence of treason". I'll have to dig through his twitter to share it. This guy nunes went and snitched on the Feds to trump basically as far as my understanding goes.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm assuming things are being sped up as a result. I mean I just read an article myself recently shared by George W. Bush's ethics lawyer that he captioned "the FBI is finding evidence of treason". I'll have to dig through his twitter to share it. This guy nunes went and snitched on the Feds to trump basically as far as my understanding goes.

I don't get why he did it so publicly.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Comey making this up for Barry Obeezy.

Obama: WTF Comey. We told you to stay out of this election and you fukked with Hillary anyway.

Comey: Sorry sir I was doing what I felt was right.

Obama: I should fire your ass right now. I'm on the way out. Can't nobody tell me shyt and nobody can do anything to me. I can fire you right now and get off free regardless of media backlash because I'm leaving office shortly.

Comey: Please don't sir.

Obama: Remember, I put your ass on. I hired you. In the hood and in politics, we stay loyal to those who put us on. Which means you gotta do one thing to make this up for me.

Comey: What?

Obama: Get Trump's ass.

Comey: Will do sir.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
thomas friedman just gave a great interview on france 24 and discussed Trump a bit

I'll try and share it when it's online