RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
VRVm7st.gif

IL7O9Kx.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
It’s always been the running joke that NY elite, the real movers, influencers and Billionaires never fukked with Trump. Never did business with him or even hung around him..

That's what I got from that Dirty Money Episode,when he was asked about his Worth on Letterman its like he was ":ld:yeah im worth a couple Billon"and just kept repeating it to himself and used it as a Gimmick to get him in that Billionaire Boys Club despite the Bankruptcies and being put on an Allowance by the Banks

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That's what I got from that Dirty Money Episode,when he was asked about his Worth on Letterman its like he was ":ld:yeah im worth a couple Billon"and just kept repeating it to himself and used it as a Gimmick to get him in that Billionaire Boys Club despite the Bankruptcies and being put on an Allowance by the Banks

I grew up in NY.. Trump was/is beyond clown sauce