RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Yall gotta watch the episode on Trump on Dirty Money on NETFLIX. It was amazing.

That series is totally eye opening. Makes my blood boil.

It makes sense why Trump is scared of being poisoned. Dude has fukked over so many people. I'm talking hundreds of millions of $$$. I bet if you tried to hold Trump Jr for ransom, Trump wouldn't give a shyt.

Fukk the media for not highlighting this shyt before the election.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
How is Trump this stupid?

Are there no career politicians who are involved who are like no bro don’t do that?

I mean I guess the answer is he ain’t listening

But for a minute I was like this whole thing must be fake news because can’t nobody be this stupid

Trump is really that stupid and I'm not exaggerating. Watch that Dirty Money episode and read Fire and Fury book. Dude is a dumb. SNL's Pete Davidson said on a radio interview Trump can't read. You can't make this shyt up. We are witnessing the greatest con of all-time crumble.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I see trump supporting TLR ain’t talm bout the memo:sas2:
Here's the thing about the locker room, they aren't opposed to oppression or racism. They are mostmost li just opposed to being the victim.

Ironically if we carried out black supremacy like white supremacy has been done in America many of them wouldn't be much better off since American White supremacy still takes advantage of class warfare. Meaning the black elite would use many of them just as they are being used already.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
What's this cac's angle? He's been calling out Trump and son.

It sucked when i found out he went full retard. What happened to his son was fukked up and I just assumed he was a decent guy.

Lol wrong Walsh.

Hold up that's not the same one?

Edit* I never noticed that..they look similar. Well in that case fukk that dude.

:dead:

Not John Walsh, the America's Most Wanted creator / predatory crime activist. He's dedicated his career/life to fighting killers and pedos so yeah, definitely decent guy.

I been seeing this guys tweets for a long ass time and the whole time I thought it was the America's Most Wanted guy

unexpected comedy is my favorite kind.

:dead: