RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Some of them still are. You see these nutjobs like Hannity, Gosar, James Woods and Don Jr. pretending the memo was a) accurate, b) damning, c) grounds for dropping all charges against Trump's criminal friends, and d) grounds for arresting all Trump's enemies :snoop:

This is why I've been saying these alt reality clowns will eventually just have to be eliminated. They're desperate, dangerous and will never ever accept fukking reality itself.

preach.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Release fake news that could get US agents and friends killed and than complain about it when you don't get the results you want brehettes & brehs.

Let’s not forget he got a couple of seal team 6 killed authorizing a raid that turned out to be an ambush, and this the same raid Obama kept declining because the risk was too high yet trump gave it a go while eating a steak at Mar a largo :Helecombebreh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Hold up that's not the same one?

Edit* I never noticed that..they look similar. Well in that case fukk that dude.
:dead:

Not John Walsh, the America's Most Wanted creator / predatory crime activist. He's dedicated his career/life to fighting killers and pedos so yeah, definitely decent guy.

Joe Walsh (not the musician) is a one-term former congressman and Tea Party hack that once suggested the US/Mexico border should consist of a moat and alligators. Big-time Obama critic, as soon as they un-gerrymandered his Illinois district he lost to a dem and ran to the favorite refuge of rightwing nutjobs: Conservative talk radio. :scust:

So yeah, when even a guy like that is calling out Trump bullshyt, I'd say thats significant.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Hold up that's not the same one

Edit* I never noticed that..they look similar. Well in that case fukk that dude.

this is the "i cant be bothered to pay my child support cause I am taking my girlfriend to Hawaii"
the "i never served but i will talk all the shyt about Tammy Duckworth and say shes not a hero and she talks about her military service too much with her missing limbs"
Walsh,

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Not John Walsh, the America's Most Wanted creator / predatory crime activist. He's dedicated his career/life to fighting killers and pedos so yeah, definitely decent guy.

Joe Walsh (not the musician) is a one-term former congressman and Tea Party hack that once suggested the US/Mexico border should consist of a moat and alligators. Big-time Obama critic, as soon as they un-gerrymandered his Illinois district he lost to a dem and ran to the favorite refuge of rightwing nutjobs: Conservative talk radio. :scust:

So yeah, when even a guy like that is calling out Trump bullshyt, I'd say thats significant.

:dahell: type of evil inhumane shyt is that?

Anyway I'm glad I got that wrong.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

:gucci:

I been seeing this guys tweets for a long ass time and the whole time I thought it was the America's Most Wanted guy

:gucci:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
this is the "i cant be bothered to pay my child support cause I am taking my girlfriend to Hawaii"
the "i never served but i will talk all the shyt about Tammy Duckworth and say shes not a hero and she talks about her military service too much with her missing limbs"
Walsh,

I call him Angela Rye's Son