RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Nunes and Trump overplayed their hand this time and exposed Paul Ryan and everybody else who was chilling in the shadows drinking trump koolaid. They all going down brehs. Watch Ryan bytch up and not run again in November if he don't go to jail:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:
I wouldn't be surprised if that was his option, either not seeking reelection and we won't bother you or get reelected and we'll eventuallt throw you in prison

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nunes and Trump overplayed their hand this time and exposed Paul Ryan and everybody else who was chilling in the shadows drinking trump koolaid. They all going down brehs. Watch Ryan bytch up and not run again in November if he don't go to jail:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:
No chance in hell Mueller let’s ryan off the hook

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I'

i'm just saying Trump and all the republicans was going so damned hard for that shyt.... :russ::heh::bryan:
Some of them still are. You see these nutjobs like Hannity, Gosar, James Woods and Don Jr. pretending the memo was a) accurate, b) damning, c) grounds for dropping all charges against Trump's criminal friends, and d) grounds for arresting all Trump's enemies :snoop:

This is why I've been saying these alt reality clowns will eventually just have to be eliminated. They're desperate, dangerous and will never ever accept fukking reality itself.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What's this cac's angle? He's been calling out Trump and son.
I assume it’s one of two things: either valuing American sovereignty, independence, and democracy even over whiteness, or he’s just trying to end up on the right side of history and save his own skin. I would guess it’s the latter.