RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Guys, I am telling y all, there have been spies and sources assassinated because of help from Washington. Will they want to prosecute and investigate it ? Will they save face for the country and bury it ?

Let me repeat for the 10th time. We have spies and Russian agents planted all over the government. Also, don't believe anything about the memo leaking this and that. It's been known they leaked stuff to Russians.

Also, Ryan is deep in this. He was coordinating with Page that had no security clearance about FISA application. SOmething even some lawmakers did not know about. The next president to be willing to prosecute everybody involved in this until they all go to prison for treason, gets my vote and my volunteer hours.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toobin: "Absolute disgrace" "Embarrassment to US Congress" "Memo leaves out the real evidence for why FISA warrant was issued against Page"

This is all the doing of Trump and Hannity.

Hannity has been hitting these talking points for more than a month now. I guess he finally convinced Trump who in turn found a do boy in Nunes to release this bullshyt memo. They really can't think this is effective to any one other than the deplorables that watch Fox News. Even in that group, a good number of them will experience cognitive dissonance in Fox News' attacks on the chief law enforcement agency of the country.

Take life and death advice from a guy who couldn't hack dropped out of two universities cause he couldn't hack it brehs.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Most of us have known the party was compromised for a long time.

I know right ? Let's wait for the posts about Trump being an agent. Let's wait for the posts about GOP being pro-RUssia lol. Then, we will have the timed naysayers to mention how Trump gonna get away with it all.

:deadkoolaid:

fukk Joe and fukk Mika. They were all lovey dovey with Trump and they were doing Kushner bidding live on TV for months.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Guys, I am telling y all, there have been spies and sources assassinated because of help from Washington. Will they want to prosecute and investigate it ? Will they save face for the country and bury it ?

Let me repeat for the 10th time. We have spies and Russian agents planted all over the government. Also, don't believe anything about the memo leaking this and that. It's been known they leaked stuff to Russians.

Also, Ryan is deep in this. He was coordinating with Page that had no security clearance about FISA application. SOmething even some lawmakers did not know about. The next president to be willing to prosecute everybody involved in this until they all go to prison for treason, gets my vote and my volunteer hours.
That’s whats up, breh. I am already all in for the midterms, but if someone would run with this on thier checklist, among other important things, I would carry water for them.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This is all the doing of Trump and Hannity.

Hannity has been hitting these talking points for more than a month now. I guess he finally convinced Trump who in turn found a do boy in Nunes to release this bullshyt memo. They really can't think this is effective to any one other than the deplorables that watch Fox News. Even in that group, a good number of them will experience cognitive dissonance in Fox News' attacks on the chief law enforcement agency of the country.

Take life and death advice from a guy who couldn't hack dropped out of two universities cause he couldn't hack it brehs.
Never heard that term before, from now on, it’s part of my vocab