RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of hard truths for 'progressives' to confront today: Muslim terrorism, illegal aliens raping kids, saint Obama spying on in coming prez

so naturally I came to the coli where the Kremlin double agent fantasy is still the biggest story :mjgrin:

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
Lots of hard truths for 'progressives' to confront today: Muslim terrorism, illegal aliens raping kids, saint Obama spying on in coming prez

so naturally I came to the coli where the Kremlin double agent fantasy is still the biggest story :mjgrin:
lol

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
giphy.gif

@Brady Hoke's Artery

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

The safe space over on T_D get a little too "not racist" for you?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Haven't negged in a long time. Felt good :ahh:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Rachel Maddow tries to use sane progressive in her propaganda

SP aint having it :salute:

:mjlol:Look at these clowns y'all.:hhh:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

bytch where'd you hear obama spied on trump. :russ: