RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, this shyt is too much. I spent most of the day coding for some classes and my mind is mush but this flow of information later in the afternoon and evening fukkery is making me dizzy and shyt.

1365838_o.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

While I'm all for a loss, this is part of the problem with our government. Money in politics is fukking toxic. The fact that people with unlimited wealth can just use money via campaign financing as a blunt instrument to make government bend to their will is fukking disgusting. Those who are just average everyday joes like us dopes on this forum would never be able to weld this much influence on our government and we're in the majority.

This whole fukking shytshow of the current white house and congress should highlight these inequities in our system more than anytime in our history. We have politicians that shyt on people and don't expect any backlash. They will literally kill people via healthcare "reform" and don't expect any consequences.

I hope the next administration that comes in puts a focus on how dysfunctional the whole system is at its core and come in as a reform candidate to get rid of some issues in our government to make it more representative and equal. Laws to gut campaign financing in its current form and lobbying would be a start.

Democrats are not innocent of this but I hope that maybe the next supermajority held by leftists is a congress filled with progressives who are radically for changing the system.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I just cant get excited like yall can. I want to believe he is going down. But there is just too much power and too much corruption. I still think Trump will escape scott free.

I hope Im wrong
:scust:

You're dead wrong breh