RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
paul ryan is gonna wipe his ass with that.

i've used the term "hammer coming down" myself but i wonder what that actually would look like.
what would have to take place in order for me to say "damn, the hammer just got dropped!"

i'd be interested in anyone's thoughts on this.

For me it would be actual indictments of people in Trump's inner circle (ie. Kush, Nunes, Jr, Sessions, etc.). Not interviews, not Mueller wanting to talk to somebody, but actual indictments for something connected to Trump. And for something other than lying to the FBI.

Hopefully it happens at some point. :yeshrug:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:russ:

These women man they are so sensitive to this shyt why can't they realize that there are women out there who engage in shyt like this?

:heh:

Mika needs to calm her ass down Trump already told the world he will grab them by the p*ssy and that some of them will let him do it :mjpls:

Fall back Mika :mjlol:

It’s crazy

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
trust white liberals brehs :scust:

that's white people for ya. everything is down to whether or not they can see themselves in that person in a bad spot. she sees her daughter in hope hicks. it's why all of them (conservative and liberal) want a kinder gentler drug policy as a result of this heroin epidemic. trump honoring the cop who adopted that white baby and saved him. compassion for their fellow cacs is ingrained.

i wish more black people saw themselves in other black people.