RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
You can tell who the ones who are involved are based on their response to this shyt as it has gone along

And after this shyt all blows up goes down I don't want to hear not nam one repub talking about they were against it or it was wrong.
If your ass wasn't sitting spilling it all to Mueller or you weren't on TV telling the world then fukk you. Rah rah rah but it was my team! Is not a defense.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
You can tell who the ones who are involved are based on their response to this shyt as it has gone along

And after this shyt all blows up goes down I don't want to hear not nam one repub talking about they were against it or it was wrong.
If your ass wasn't sitting spilling it all to Mueller or you weren't on TV telling the world then fukk you. Rah rah rah but it was my team! Is not a defense.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Mika and some other woman whose name escapes me.

They were pissed because he was ambiguous as to whether or not his info on Trump shagging Nikki Haley was 100% accurate.
Don't shoot the messenger :heh:

Mika walking back her metoo comments :mjpls:

Y'all see Nikki Haley husband breh she's cheating on him all the time has to be :mjlol: