RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Some wild theories I have concocted but have no reason to believe:

1) The bitter breakup between General Flynn and the Obama Administration was a covert op because they knew Trump was going to be running for President as early as 2013 and planned to use Russia's help as early as then. Flynn was a martyr to go undercover as a pro-Russia relations General to get his way into the Trump campaign.

2) General Kelly is nodding in Trump's face then shooting a group text to Mueller, Rosenstein, and Mattis about the next move.

3) Bannon was a mole.

:ohhh:....a military coup

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I wonder how come the CIA just doesn't do that.

Like think about how much dirt they're tied to. How much heinous shyt they've gotten away with. They could easily run shyt if they wanted to.

I wonder why they don't?
1. Because there is no real reason to draw that type of attention to their actions while someone makes the connection with them and their candidate.

2. The Agency doesn't really answer to bureaucrats in the typical manner, so why would they need to if they do whatever they want in the shadows.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the fukkery cipher to be complete, all I need now is for Lewandowski to get all in his feelings and go on CNN saying Hope is getting railroaded by Dotard and that it’s a setup. :banderas:

I can only hope the p*ssy blew this man’s mind and he is ready to go full :cape:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Because there is no real reason to draw that type of attention to their actions while someone makes the connection with them and their candidate.

2. The Agency doesn't really answer to bureaucrats in the typical manner, so why would they need to if they do whatever they want in the shadows.

And ultimately they believe they are doing their patriotic duty. They don’t want to run the show, just keep the country safe by any means for the people running it...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some wild theories I have concocted but have no reason to believe:

1) The bitter breakup between General Flynn and the Obama Administration was a covert op because they knew Trump was going to be running for President as early as 2013 and planned to use Russia's help as early as then. Flynn was a martyr to go undercover as a pro-Russia relations General to get his way into the Trump campaign.

2) General Kelly is nodding in Trump's face then shooting a group text to Mueller, Rosenstein, and Mattis about the next move.

3) Bannon was a mole.

Not a mole, he had a real agenda

But he's probably a rat now

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This was the first repose I have ever seen from these ABCD boys. It's like a snake in the wild hissing and telling you to keep off. You best keep off before you find out what the danger was for real.

Nines thought he had a shot. Now, it's evident, if this memo gets released, flutes coming out. Nothing they can do about it

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This was the first repose I have ever seen from these ABCD boys. It's like a snake in the wild hissing and telling you to keep off. You best keep off before you find out what the danger was for real.

Nines thought he had a shot. Now, it's evident, if this memo gets released, flutes coming out.

Nothing they can do about it
:lolbron: