RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
5UXAEmc.gif

RgqOcf8.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Peter Strzok with the save of the day :lolbron:

I see you playboy :salute:...the government ain't slick :mjpls:

#ThereGoesThatNarrative :TrumpWelp:

Lemme find out Mueller about to re-hire the gawd :youngsabo:

The FBI is unbiased, remember? :kobeyoumad::Muellerlmao:

#DeepStateStrikesBack:BarackObamashhh:
200.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yo, who do y’all think is still in earshot of everything the president does and hates him so fukking much. LOL, who leaked the Rosenstein news? I can’t figure it out, and don’t understand the motives behind it. Every single senior aide is a stand alone fukking scumbag, so whoever it is, I say, keep it up, get him out of here, and then fukking die.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Maybe I'm getting my hopes up but with all the prodding and provoking team Trump has done to the I.C., it felt like they only fired back warning shots, today felt different, almost like it's the beginning of the end. Today was the Feds version of storming the beaches of Normandy. We're still ways away, I don't think shyt will hit the fan until after the 18 elections but today feels like the shyt just got a lot closer to the fan

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
1 hr ·
Former Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson ripped GOP Rep. Devin Nunes and House Republicans who are pushing for the release of a classified intel memo, saying "this is not the way to run a government" and warning that the release of the memo could "damage to our relationships with foreign governments or...damage national security."

Obama Homeland Security chief blasts Nunes memo: 'This is not the way to run a government'
Trump was overheard saying he was "100 percent" behind releasing the memo.
THEHILL.COM

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mr. Corallo planned to tell investigators that Ms. Hicks said during the call that emails written by Donald Trump Jr. before the Trump Tower meeting — in which the younger Mr. Trump said he was eager to receive political dirt about Mrs. Clinton from the Russians — “will never get out.”

NOPE!

"The president supervised the writing of the statement, according to three people familiar with the episode, with input from other White House aides. A fierce debate erupted over how much information the news release should include. Mr. Trump was insistent about including language that the meeting was about Russian adoptions, according to two people with knowledge of the discussion."

adoptions?:childplease: