RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
what happened? I had to skip to the end of the thread cause yall keep posting so much but there's nothing in the news that seems related to this thread besides the Nunes thing
The Nunes thing was so unprecedented, just the fall out has been critical. He threw a grenade at democracy

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Referencing recent trips to Dubai by Mr Trump’s sons, Donald Jr and Eric, where they opened a new golf club, [Senator Feinstein] said: “I think sending sons to another country to make a financial deal for his company and then have that covered with Government expenses, I believe those Government expenses should not be allowed.

Donald Trump will quit as President 'soon', Judiciary Committee Co-Chair hints

Not even Russian related but this is like Government Corruption 101. People have gone to jail often for doing this on all other levels of government.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what happened? I had to skip to the end of the thread cause yall keep posting so much but there's nothing in the news that seems related to this thread besides the Nunes thing
1. Manafort's ties to Russia got exposed in the mainstream after the White House tried to dodge those claims.

2. Devin Nunes ran to the press to claim he found out members of the trump squad were being investigated and gave cover to trump in the investigation after the hearing. Nunes said he was gonna tell trump what he found at the White House.

3. Schiff comes out and says that Nunes just fukked the whole investigation up and not only do we need an independent prosecutor but HE HAS MORE THAN CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE OF TRUMP COLLUSION TO RUSSIA

All in one fukking day!!!!

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Reading through Wikileaks twitter, they are not even trying to hide allegiance anymore. Snowden is no longer pretending to be "patriotic" anymore either.
I threw Wikileaks in the bushes a while ago.

Read about how they reacted to the Panama papers and that whole shyt show just to get a full view of what they're about now.