RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That’s the one thing that has me wondering if they can pull that off. As awful as American cops are and as right leaning as much of the military is, I can’t imagine they’d be willing to let a hostile nation occupy the country or would let trump stay in office while allowing that. What a depressing thought that it may come to that.
Cops are cowards...they ain’t going to do shyt against bigger firepower

Trump would probably suck their dikk and give them free range

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those still thinking that the "Republicans will turn on Trump when he is no longer useful" need to get that shyt out of their heads now. I've been spot on since election night in my predictions and they will not turn on him when they themselves are Russian plants. Civility and rule of law is out the window as of this point and to keep it funky..laws are only as good as the men tasked with upholding them. If Mueller doesn't drop the hammer soon, they will fire him then feign ignorance. Reading the proverbial crystal ball. This is all leading to a invasion of the US by Russia. They have subs off our coast inching closer, planes buzzing in our airspace constantly, allies within our government, Trump has zero intention of dropping a bomb on NK. Putin is playing both sides while egging NK into defending itself by bombing first which then they take out out power grid they hacked allowing them to storm our coastlines during the mass confusion. This shyt is all laid out for anyone really paying attention. Ask yourself what would be Putin's ultimate end game? There will be no elections, watch and see..within the next 6 to 8 months shyt is going to really hit the fan.

They don't have enough troops for that unless the Chinese are involved. Or the military/law enforcement sides with Russia

Putin has always wanted payback for the break up of Russia, he wants the USA to break apart, that's his end game

They have been funding these seced movements in Texas and Ca for a reason

Iblazegunz

Rookie
Daps
That who are you comment wasn' directed at you but this latex condom was buffon. And let's keep it real. These rednecks and racist would side with Russia in a heartbeat. Anything is possible now. Alot of the things we didn't think could ever happen have happened.

Regardless of whatever happens in congress or politics in general, the U.S military is a separate entity that is always prepared for war. Nobody's wreckless enough to attack US soil without expecting some form of retaliation, whether that's a direct response from us or one of our allies. Mods please remove this troll, he's fukking up my enjoyment of this thread :lolbron:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:dead: at you thinking a nuclear attack on a nuclear power won't lead to nuclear retaliation, but rather they'll just walk right in

Mods, I genuinely believe this is a troll. Don't want to derail this thread any further, but I think saying outlandish things like Russia will literally invade the US after dropping a nuclear bomb is grounds for some sort of action against the troll.
Yeah he’s a troll.. I quoted him on his foolish ass post and his response is asking who am I..

Clown shyt

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
the SS started as the Nazi party leadership's personal security team, separate from the normal state security apparatus, and responsible only to the party

Trump maintained his own personal security force, despite the objections of the secret service

so Trump already has his own SS and he's proposed having his own intel service run by Blackwater, the Christian jihadist mercenaries related to DeVos, the education destroyer

i look forward to the TV media saying next to nothing about this while trying to praise his mediocre state of the union address

:francis:

This kind of deserves its own thread. That is truly terrifying. fukk that bs about russia invasion. What if the Orange soda decided to say fukk everything and unleashed his private services on his enemies?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This kind of deserves its own thread. That is truly terrifying. fukk that bs about russia invasion. What if the Orange soda decided to say fukk everything and unleashed his private services on his enemies?
A lot of us pointed this out at the time as well that him employing his own security since their loyalty lies with him and aren’t required by law to report his criminal activities screamed of the ss. Wanting to build a spy agency led by Christian jihadist war criminals came after that.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There will be no invasion. No thermonuclear exchange. Why go to war when you can create division and sit back and watch us destoy ourselves?
You cats are in denial about how serious this shyt is, this isn't about Russia simply trolling the U.S. I said over a year ago the repubs were compromised and made up of Russian agents, also said the investigation wasn't about the DNC simply being hacked..it was about the election itself being hacked, I was right both times as well as other instances. You have to look at the bigger picture. Watch and see.