RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The negativity is ramping up........interesting.

It's barely been a year and we haven't even had midterms but it's the end of the road?

And notice it really ramped up after I called @Behelit out. And now suddenly even more people are coming in with it. He's in here writing speeches and now suddenly, other posters are doing tge same. Probably aliases. The infiltration of this forum is deep.

When I tell you its orchestrated I'm not making shyt up. These dudes are pro trump alt right and are running games. It's calculated but it's obvious.
:mjlol: I’ll show myself the door since I’m so disruptive. But you guys do need to learn how to distinguish legit thought from malice.

Edit: I have 444 posts in this thread alone if you look at the post numbers. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of alt right content there. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So what do you think would actually happen if Trump fired Rosenstein and put someone in to fire Mueller? There's only so much the IC can do.

I mean I'm sure there would be a media firestorm (and rightly so) but do you think the GOP would actually impeach Trump? Or would Republicans just voice disapproval without actually doing anything about it? Honest question.
There is no if, Trump is going to replace Rosenstein in some form or fashion. Whether pushing him out so he resigns or outright firing him. Mueller will then save himself by simply indicting someone which forces Congress to protect him. The question is, who does he waste an indictment on to force congressional protection since they are still working cooperators and don't want to spook anyone they are quietly building evidence against.

There is building support for a constitutional crisis, Trump can't go after nor slow Mueller down without removing Rosenstein first. That removal will trigger multiple events.

None of that takes away from Trump's refusal to enact Russian sanctions or any of his other behavior but that behavior is all carefully designed to be legally ambiguous to congressional power and tow the line of executive privilege. The problem is Trump can't accomplish his goal of killing this investigation without putting himself in harms way. He is on the exact same path that Nixon was on.