RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Breh I come in this thread daily and leave with high hopes. But then I go in the real world and :damn:
Man, the way people don't seem to be at all upset about the Russians interfering with the election is a mix of :heh: :russ::wow: :damn:

If we don't get blown to hell in a nuclear fire I'm going to write a book about this and call it 'The Divine Comedy'.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Man, the way people don't seem to be at all upset about the Russians interfering with the election is a mix of :heh: :russ::wow: :damn:

If we don't get blown to hell in a nuclear fire I'm going to write a book about this and call it 'The Divine Comedy'.
Exactly my thoughts. I can’t even have a decent discussion with these people. The really drank ALL the kool aid. They’ll follow this b*stard into a ring of fire.
Mf told me today I was dividing the country :gucci: ME?
All the while he calling Obama and his “followers” pieces of shyt.
:dwillhuh: Shyt is wild fam

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No.
I think he going to jail.

They are definitely going to make an example out of him.

At some point the Republican Party will throw him to the wolves.
My dude, I had a cac pull out PAPERWORK stating that in the constitution it says the commander in chief CAN NOT BE PROSECUTED.
And he’s dead as serious

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Exactly my thoughts. I can’t even have a decent discussion with these people. The really drank ALL the kool aid. They’ll follow this b*stard into a ring of fire.
What'd Kwame Ture say? Something like "The Uncle Toms have one chance to come back into the fold."

cXOFz9d.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
My dude, I had a cac pull out PAPERWORK stating that in the constitution it says the commander in chief CAN NOT BE PROSECUTED.
And he’s dead as serious
This is why Trump is going to lose

America operates under the illusion of being fair and everyone having a fair shot

Once Trump continues to go off the rails it’s over

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Should have snuffed that fukking clown and divided his fronts. For’real, I’m out here trying to not get arrested, but these fukking idiots need to learn how to act.