RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
There is a big attempt in this thread lately to spread pessimism and negativity. It's so obviously orchestrated and a wave of the same people come in writing speeches saying the same shyt.

It's a subliminal form of 'trump great and all his enemies suck' masquerading as 'concerns and fears'.

Don't fall for it.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
This presupposes that Republicans care about "patriotism' and America and all that non-sense that they've fed their silly followers forever.

The end goal is absolute power at all cost. The reality is that Republicans and many whites in general fear a loss of power politically and demographically in the coming years. They are not going to let that go without a fight. If someone who launders money and is a criminal is needed to accomplish it, then they'll deal with what they got.

Hats why I sort of think its silly when Nap does his sirens and people get excited because Lindsey fukking graham says something seemingly adversarial towards Trump. These guys have shown over the past year that they are merely interested in appearances and spin for the media, instead of having genuine concern. I believe Lindsey Graham has said Trump is his new favorite golf buddy.

Ask yourself this basic question: If Republicans were interested in the integrity of this investigation and if they really view Trump firing Mueller as "ending his presidency", knowing he tried to do it in June of last year, why haven't they used their legislative power to make sure this exact thing can't happen?

Because they honestly don't care. I'm willing to bet, if push comes to shove and the fire gets hotter for Trump and Democrats don't have the house or senate, Trump will fire Mueller. In the media, Republicans and will act "omg I'm so disappointed" but will hope it washes out the news cycle.

:dwillhuh: it was rhetorical. Of course I know they're all full of shyt.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He isn't getting away with shyt it's all adding up.

This isn't the type of situation where punishment comes down right away. Some of you act like he's a manager at Mcdonald's.

A protocol is in place and that protocol is right on time.

shyt really is more and more like watergate all the time.
The protocol doesn't work without the votes

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
There is a big attempt in this thread lately to spread pessimism and negativity. It's so obviously orchestrated and a wave of the same people come in writing speeches saying the same shyt.

It's a subliminal form of 'trump great and all his enemies suck' masquerading as 'concerns and fears'.

Don't fall for it.
Stop acting so paranoid.
:dwillhuh: it was rhetorical. Of course I know they're all full of shyt.
Nah I understood that but I was more tacking on what you were implying to further expand how Republicans are full of shyt.

The protocol doesn't work without the votes
Yep and at the end of the day these systems and protocols are human systems and are only as good and effective as the folks overseeing them.

Are we still one state government away from Republicans being able to call a constitutional convention? :sas1: I'm sure a more just system that tackles many of the complaints and issues we're seeing in this whole shytstorm are on the agenda :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He isn't getting away with shyt it's all adding up.

This isn't the type of situation where punishment comes down right away. Some of you act like he's a manager at Mcdonald's.

A protocol is in place and that protocol is right on time.

shyt really is more and more like watergate all the time.
Yep

They just gotta lay the case out in front of the public so theres NO question whats about to happen when it finally happens

This isn't like locking up your corner dealer

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else starting to get the feeling he’s gonna get away with this?
Chump is gonna be laughing all the way to the bank at the end of his presidency. The talk of 'resistance' to his policies is all it is; Talk. Dude isn't going to be impeached, he isn't going to resign. I'm willing to bet that he is re-elected in a landslide :snoop: What a time to be alive, brehs.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Chump is gonna be laughing all the way to the bank at the end of his presidency. The talk of 'resistance' to his policies is all it is; Talk. Dude isn't going to be impeached, he isn't going to resign. I'm willing to bet that he is re-elected in a landslide :snoop: What a time to be alive, brehs.
Breh I come in this thread daily and leave with high hopes. But then I go in the real world and :damn:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Don't fall for it.
Word well stated :salute: