RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
I'm just thrilled to find out dirty laundry about a bunch of the House GOP members. The writing is on the wall there because a bunch of those dudes just dipped and decided to go be lobbyists instead of running for re-election this year.

The FBI is going to be letting us know exactly how many goats Nunes has had sex with, whose barns he did it in, and how many times per day he did it soon enough. We will be getting so many leaks the next few weeks. I'ma get my popcorn.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
I'll be honest, if the McCabe pushing out was timed to fall directly with the memo release...then thats impressive

Im almost tempted to say, some of the power brokers/"deep state" must actually want Trump to stay

imagine that :leon:

Last edited:
Daps
I'll be honest, if the McCabe pushing out was timed to fall directly with the memo release...then thats impressive

Im almost tempted to say, some of the power brokers/"deep state" must actually want Trump to stay

imagine that :leon:

Wray pushed McCabe out, but didn't want the memo immediately released.

As usual, it's hard to tell, but surely some of the deep state supports Trump. It's just hard to tell who those people are right now.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If Dems don't release the memo anyways they better change their name. You will NOT have my vote anymore. I refuse to vote for cowards.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

As usual, it's hard to tell, but surely some of the deep state supports Trump. It's just hard to tell who those people are right now.
I honestly don't think they care. They'd be receiving the same Freedoms with Pence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yep. Mission complete.
NIUImVb.gif

BUwzwpO.gif

UYxFF2W.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Think of it as musical chairs.

These guys don't fukk with either other.

But they fukk with trump WAY less than whatever internecine beef they have