RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
No agenda. @Behelit is seldom in here and suddenly out of the blue he and @acri1 are in here with the 'bu bu bu Democrats are weak' talk.

No agendas though. Just a couple of concerned citizens.:troll:

All this shyt is adding up. He isn't 'getting away' with anything. A lot of folks are having a hard time grasping this.
:mjlol: @ me never criticizing Trump. There are few people outside of the people getting in their feelings in this thread who can attest to the opposite. I used to post in this thread often actually but there won't be any significant movement, if any, for a while. The earliest being after the midterms and it ends up being a bloodbath.

The thing is though, I do think this hyperfocus on Trump sometimes results in a not seeing the forest situation. Especially when it comes to his tweets or the words he says. Nah, he is simply saying what the whole Republican party believes.

Its actually a good thing he is so clumsy and can't hold his tongue because he could do less damage that way and Republicans who occasionally speak out against that only do so because he is not tactful not because they think any different. Republicans across the board think Haiti and Africa are shytholes and also believe in minimizing non-white migration. Paul Ryan was going around promoting Charles Murray racist shyt on a radio show a few years ago. Trump is not any different, he is just not slick about it.

As far as democrats, I want a party that doesn't seem to be scared of confrontation and will bust some noses. I want more Anthony Weiner (without the perversion), Sherod Brown, and Alan Grayson types in there. Less "aw shucks can't me and my republican colleagues get along" types like Amy Klobuchar and Mccaskill

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
@Behelit i do agree that the democrats are not 100 percent to be trusted to handle this ...
BUT

I also do feel that Mueller is going to hand Trump an indictment personally so it won’t matter.

He can't do anything without impeachment. It's gonna be 2 things:

1. Impeachment, resignation, and a pardon. Because this is an embarrassment to the country.

2. They go hard as fukk .

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
No agenda. @Behelit is seldom in here and suddenly out of the blue he and @acri1 are in here with the 'bu bu bu Democrats are weak' talk.

No agendas though. Just a couple of concerned citizens.:troll:

All this shyt is adding up. He isn't 'getting away' with anything. A lot of folks are having a hard time grasping this.

Acri1 is pretty consistent with his pessimism. Not sure about Behelit.

Edit: And I do not believe Dems will be gunho about impeaching Trump. I think they will let Mueller finish his job and obstruct Trump and his policies where they can. When Mueller finishes up, the Dems will shut it down.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Anyways, I'm out as I know I'm dampening the mood.:francis: I know this is the hype thread. Just figured I throw a hypothetical out there without people getting upset :picard:

Plus...I should be studying. Peace...

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Did anyone just hear the random female voice say, "why are you subjecting me to this". on CNN???? It was on Brooke's show.
Yeah, I caught that, it was weird as fukk. It's that woman on the bottom right of the screen who said it.
reXWGkQ.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
@Behelit is not Trump Set or a right winger

He does raise a valid point. I think that at the State of the Union next week we'll get some insight into what the Democratic Party has for us.

What exactly is their platform? What are their goals for the remainder of this shytheads Presidency? What can they offer us except "We're not them"?

I mean realistically speaking, the DNC failed to protect the American people. Ya'll ran an incredibly unlikeable person who lost to a motherfukker who didn't even want to win. You screwed Bernie and totally ignore that all the places that hated Hillary LOVED Bernie and would have went for him along with any other state that was Blue by default.

Yes...I know there are tons of things in this country that can be fixed OBVIOUSLY but what is gonna be their message and who is going to give the message?

They're pushing RFK's grandson...seems clean but he's an unknown. They've got about 2 years to make this guy likeable.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Behelit is not Trump Set or a right winger

He does raise a valid point. I think that at the State of the Union next week we'll get some insight into what the Democratic Party has for us.

What exactly is their platform? What are their goals for the remainder of this shytheads Presidency? What can they offer us except "We're not them"?

I mean realistically speaking, the DNC failed to protect the American people. Ya'll ran an incredibly unlikeable person who lost to a motherfukker who didn't even want to win. You screwed Bernie and totally ignore that all the places that hated Hillary LOVED Bernie and would have went for him along with any other state that was Blue by default.

Yes...I know there are tons of things in this country that can be fixed OBVIOUSLY but what is gonna be their message and who is going to give the message?

They're pushing RFK's grandson...seems clean but he's an unknown. They've got about 2 years to make this guy likeable.
Bernie screwed himself: Not being a democrat, fracturing a party he's not apart of, refusing to fall in line, HACKING HIS OPPONENT (95% of you forget this), and so many other things.

Hillary's fatal flaw was being in politics for 30 years. A lot of these 18 year olds spamming HL don't realize how much the Right Wing conspiracy wing invested in taking her down

The ONLY problem here is that we need a slam dunk BECAUSE its Trump.

Mueller could have bodied Trump months ago. Comey could have done it if we're being honest.

Trump is so sneaky and malicious that he'll stand in front of you and lie about the most obvious thing. THATS the only way I could validate hesitation about the Dems pulling the trigger.