RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
As been stated a few times treason is a very specific crime where you help the enemy you’re at war with. You can’t charge the president with treason based on what we know.

I agree that is all very bad but that is my point. We have two political parties where the current party is willing to look past the worst of the worst of their own for political reasons. The other, based on other contexts, seem very concerned with image and things within a Washington media political context. What I mean by the latter, is an extreme focus on polls, dc consultants, and what the “Washington” media only cares about. Not what average people think is important. Very detached. Read the story posted in another thread of how the DCCC is operating now and you can see the same adherence to the old school mentality of only backing candidates who can show how many tv ads( a dying medium or at least not as important these days.) they can get or that some school teacher running for some office can show on her phone contacts she can raise 250k before getting support instead of simply supporting the candidate people are willing to vote for. It’s old hat and Obama along with Howard dean both showed that the way forward is across the board grassroots movements. Most of the Democrats in Washington seem a little stuck in “tradition”.

The point is that we have a lot of politicians right now that rely on the New York Times or Washington Post for example to tell them on how to politically move forward and not what is in the minds of everyday people. So what I imagine is a real possibility is that as Democrats move through possible impeachement you start to get these common “riding the fence” stories from various publications like “ will Democrats suffer politically for their impeachment efforts?! “ and so on and so on.

My question is, will Democrats in the current form stand against the wind or go where the wind takes them?

Usually when I see word vomits like this my red flag goes up.

My simple response is this is a criminal investigation with indictments, cooperating witnesses and verified Intel from multiple intelligence agencies around the world. If you think that absolutely nothing is going to happen to Trump, then there is this bridge I got for sale in Brooklyn. I got it for cheap.

And to address the other issues in this long paragraph about the democratic party and how they will govern when take back control is a totally separate issue, and there are plenty of threads addressing that very issue. That has nothing to do with Trump getting exposed and eventually having to at least resign.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Usually when I see word vomits like this my red flag goes up.

My simple response is this is a criminal investigation with indictments, cooperating witnesses and verified Intel from multiple intelligence agencies around the world. If you think that absolutely nothing is going to happen to Trump, then there is this bridge I got for sale in Brooklyn. I got it for cheap.

And to address the other issues in this long paragraph about the democratic party and how they will govern when take back control is a totally separate issue, and there are plenty of threads addressing that very issue. That has nothing to do with Trump getting exposed and eventually having to at least resign.

Nothing is word vomity about it. You're in a defensive mode constantly looking for "subversives" when people ask perfectly reasonable questions of whether the Democrats have the spine to go through the possible hellfire that will come in response from Republicans and Republican voters, while touting the need to appeal to the "moderate republican in the suburbs" over their own base.

How Democrats act once in office and the now are not separate issues. Its a pattern of behavior and gives insight how they will act in a certain circumstance, such as going through impeachment proceedings. This is the same party that wouldn't even campaign with Obama or defend the ACA while he was in office but all of a sudden when there is an actual threat of Republicans removing it completely, they suddenly are able to articulate the good things about it and surprise, as they made their case, support for it went up. Something they did not have the spine to do when the fire was hottest. Their ability to make this case was only bolstered by the extreme resistance to Trump which gave them some leeway to argue in support of it.

So when Fox news, talk radio, every republican in congress, republican billionaire donors, and wingnut republican voters turn up the heat, are they going to skirt away like during ACA and fall back or move forward regardless?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
yeah, i did, and i stand by that. the fukk does that have to do with sean hannity :what:

never mind the fact that if this shyt goes down, THIS year, it would give trump about a -100 for 2018 :russ:

:jaymad:

You gave him a 3 out of 5 knowing he didn't do shyt. :skip:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
@Behelit i do agree that the democrats are not 100 percent to be trusted to handle this ...
BUT

I also do feel that Mueller is going to hand Trump an indictment personally so it won’t matter.
I think this is possible if Democrats take the house AND Senate, and Mueller makes a solid enough case that Democrats feel empowered to move forward. Trump's support among even his voters are dropping and if 2018 is enough of a bloodbath, many Republicans will fall back that it will make it easier. Just need to make sure Democrats take the reins and move forward and not let the fear of moderate Democrats possibly losing their seats for example make them hesitate.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Nothing is word vomity about it. You're in a defensive mode constantly looking for "subversives" when people ask perfectly reasonable questions of whether the Democrats have the spine to go through the possible hellfire that will come in response from Republicans and Republican voters, while touting the need to appeal to the "moderate republican in the suburbs" over their own base.

How Democrats act once in office and the now are not separate issues. Its a pattern of behavior and gives insight how they will act in a certain circumstance, such as going through impeachment proceedings. This is the same party that wouldn't even campaign with Obama or defend the ACA while he was in office but all of a sudden when there is an actual threat of Republicans removing it completely, they suddenly are able to articulate the good things about it and surprise, as they made their case, support for it went up. Something they did not have the spine to do when the fire was hottest. Their ability to make this case was only bolstered by the extreme resistance to Trump which gave them some leeway to argue in support of it.

So when Fox news, talk radio, every republican in congress, republican billionaire donors, and wingnut republican voters turn up the heat, are they going to skirt away like during ACA and fall back or move forward regardless?
Your response would fall into the emotional category, but I'll let you cook.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
5 Blockbuster stories drop in one night.
Coli pessimist: "but, but nothing will happen, he'll get away with everything."
:francis:
No agenda. @Behelit is seldom in here and suddenly out of the blue he and @acri1 are in here with the 'bu bu bu Democrats are weak' talk.

No agendas though. Just a couple of concerned citizens.:troll:

All this shyt is adding up. He isn't 'getting away' with anything. A lot of folks are having a hard time grasping this.