RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
That's the thing. They sow distrust and rile people up on both sides. I suspect she's a troll because she doesn't respond to tweets. The Crystal Johnson chick posted mostly uplifting black stories, some police brutality repeated stuff and seemed normal, never responded. I followed her, she was a bot. I rememer people on Twitter tripping out.

Bernie is verrrry quiet :jbhmm:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
So all the while there's been speculation about 45 firing Mueller and he already took a jab at it in June. And failed. How far behind are we in all this shyt without even trying to be behind? Revelations will continue to pour in long after this all comes to whatever ugly head is coming.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
So all the while there's been speculation about 45 firing Mueller and he already took a jab at it in June. And failed. How far behind are we in all this shyt without even trying to be behind? Revelations will continue to pour in long after this all comes to whatever ugly head is coming.

8 months to a year plus apparently