RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
She’s willing to snitch

Just from a really minimal overview, and no real documents to go over, it sounds like a really weak case. 12,000 bond? FBI was looking at her since 2012, and kicked this to the state in 2017. If they wanted to flip her, they would charge her federally.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

President Donald Trump is proposing giving 1.8 million young undocumented immigrants a pathway to citizenship in exchange for $25 billion for his long-promised wall and a host of other strict immigration cuts, according to a framework proposed Thursday.

and he has to go talk to Mueller in 2-3 weeks.

:russ: :mjlol:

I can just feel the rage in White America right now. :bryan:

This hasn't been a banner year for White people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just from a really minimal overview, and no real documents to go over, it sounds like a really weak case. 12,000 bond? FBI was looking at her since 2012, and kicked this to the state in 2017. If they wanted to flip her, they would charge her federally.
Assuming you don't work in counterintelligence, have you not noticed the sheer number of Russian gangsters arrested in the last 12 months?

SOMETHING is going on and these dudes aren't getting hit with RICO charges.

They're being grabbed in by random little hit posts to let 'em know the USA is watching.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
THe DUtch hack news is the biggest news yet. EVen bigger news than any indictment, except Trump being indicted. No way. :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

You guys have no idea how smart and powerful those DUtch hackers are :merchant::merchant::merchant:

ZERO IDEA!!! NONE!!!

Let me tell you guys a story. I knew a DUtch hacker online and I thought I was safe since I followed all protocols. So, we were throwing blackhat challenges at people. The top hacker of the crew (dude pwned half the group in 1 week) came back shook one day and said he had a call at work and heard it was an emergency. He picked up the call and he heard dude say "I was the one that gave you access to everyone. Also, I saw you were at lunch and eating some McDOnald's. So, I had to say it was an emergency. Also, I have locked u out of the computer, your login is your username on the ... site" The top hacker guy was some IT cat in the Bay that was making high six figures.

He came back so shook and he told me "DUde, leave the site now. This is not a joke. CHange all your info" He typed the same thing over and over and dude deleted his account the same day:whoo::gucci::scust::picard::damn::whoa:

If that story is accurate, dem boys got everything. EVERY DAMN THING!!!

That was when I knew how serious dem cats were. @Broke Wave and cook know my hacking history. Nothing illegal though was done :manny: