RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

See, this is the part that kills me. Listening to these interviews was like having a flashback.
I had these same conversations with my former pastor about the Access Hollywood tape, and the same justifications were used. :beli:

"That was a long time ago" (but President Clinton's dirt was even longer ago :martin:)

'We should believe in forgiveness" (is forgiveness something we should offer to everyone, or just the ones we like? :martin:)

"Trump has changed" (How? :martin:)
"Bill Clinton did that while in office, though" (where is that caveat in the Bible? I thought God doesn't show partiality? :martin:)
"Trump is not Pastor of the United States, he's President of the United States" (strawman that totally sidesteps the question :snoop:)

Trump gets a pass because he's supporting things that evangelicals like, but Bill Clinton doesn't because...he's not evangelical? :what:

How is that not putting politics (Trump supporting policies that you like) above principle (giving Trump a pass for his abhorrent moral character)?

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I remember the exact moment when I realized how ridiculous all these justifications were. :snoop:

It was early in Trump's campaign, can't remember exactly what Trump had said that was crazy at that time, but I specifically asked my former pastor what he would think if President Obama had said the same thing (he was obviously anti-Obama). He just smiled and said "I agree that Obama is a very talented and eloquent speaker." :skip:
I didn't ask him any more questions at that point, but I walked away for that convo like :gucci:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
"Steve there has been a lot of talk about memos in the news lately, I'd like to ask you about a very specific memo..."
Mueller: Thank you for your time Mr Bannon, you're free to go.
Bannon: *gets up to leave*
Mueller: Oh, Mr Bannon, one more thing.
Bannon: :merchant:
Mueller: :mjgrin: There was audio leaked by the new yorker magazine containing the statements about you and Rinse Pubis by one Anthony "The Mooch" Scaramucci :mjgrin:
Bannon: :beli:
Mueller: For the record, would you care to elaborate how an such an out of shape man, such as yourself, while wearing 5 shirts, was able to pull off such a feat :mjgrin::mjgrin:
Bannon: I'm leaving
Mueller: *opens manilla envelope with grand jury subpoena with law and order sound*
Bannon:
200.gif