RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Sessions couldn't use the my conversations with the president is confidential, prolly was a whole lot of I don't recall though :francis:

I hope he doesn't cooperate for shyt.

they have all his emails and papadop testimony he needs to talk to someone or they gonna play the horns on him

you know Trump has no respect for that frail fakkit he's gonna either be sacrificed or flipped.

I hope it's the latter, it's important that they take him out so all of his fascist judicial guidance memos getsl tossed

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I love it when Muller jusr pulls up on one of these fukkboys and then we don't hear about it until a week after

That shythead doesn't know anything about anything so you know he's finding out at the same time that we are :russ:

I hope there is more fukkery revealed while he's in Davos getting shyt on by ACTUAL leaders

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
trump: "wtf? you talked to mueller, you little fukk!"

sessions: :hamster:

trump: "where is my phone? i gotta get out ahead of this on twitter."

mueller:
full

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
trump: "wtf? you talked to mueller, you little fukk!"

sessions: :hamster:

trump: "where is my phone? i gotta get out ahead of this on twitter."

mueller:
full
I need you to protect me!! Why did you recuse yourself?? I would of never given you the job had I known you would recuse yourself! You fukkin idiot!

*eats cheeseburger*