RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

Nunes and Republicans are pathetic. Nunes should definitely be shot. :hhh:

They still haven’t released it. They just want to create an air of panic and hype. :scust:

The idea is more important now. After Feinstein released the Fusion thing, they’re bullshyt it all started with the Dossier point was gone.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Nunes and Republicans are pathetic. Nunes should definitely be shot. :hhh:

They still haven’t released it. They just want to create an air of panic and hype. :scust:

i think they are just trying to create as much doubt in the investigation as they can in the minds of people who are cult 45'ers.
when the memo comes out it's just gonna be :yeshrug:sprinkled with a bit of :francis:.
Mueller will keep it moving and we will continue to baby step our way to cheeto and his clowns being taken down one by one.

then we will have to read the tea leaves as to how this plays out on the international stage.
this is the horizon that my gaze is falling upon.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The fact that they keep letting him speak in public :wow:

They can't even keep him off Twitter, you really think they can do anything about what Trump says in public?

Besides, it's not like it matters. I just read an article that his approval rating actually went up in the last few weeks. :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They can't even keep him off Twitter, you really think they can do anything about what Trump says in public?

Besides, it's not like it matters. I just read an article that his approval rating actually went up in the last few weeks. :francis:
Tax bill got independent conservatives on board.

shytting on immigrants got the rest. :mjlol:

Daps

He's hovering around 39%, but when has it not been true that four out of every ten white Americans are pure evil or aspiring to be pure evil?

He'll spend his time between 33 and 39 percent aggregate on these trackers of his favorability, and I would guess that even a rare event like a terrorist attack carried out by brown people on U.S. soil or a total financial meltdown ala 2007 would only spot him or cost him six to eight points either way.

Just remember that 2/5ths of all white people in this country would exterminate minorities if they had the chance to do it and keep it moving when it comes to these poll trackers.