RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Yeah... Bannon subpoena means one thing to me. This investigation isn’t about campaign collusion because Bannon clearly had nothing to do with that according to fire and fury. This investigation is about Trump and his financial interests. I am now saying with confidence Kushner and Eric are getting indicted and it is very likely Trump is getting it too. If it were just about collusion, they would have just secretly questioned Bannon because it’s clear he could only have conjecture regarding collusion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
mNacyDq.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GnauzBookOfRhymes @@Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah... Bannon subpoena means one thing to me. This investigation isn’t about campaign collusion because Bannon clearly had nothing to do with that according to fire and fury. This investigation is about Trump and his financial interests. I am now saying with confidence Kushner and Eric are getting indicted and it is very likely Trump is getting it too. If it were just about collusion, they would have just secretly questioned Bannon because it’s clear he could only have conjecture regarding collusion.
QUID PRO QUO :muellercmonson:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bannon was subpoenaed by the house intel committee and not the mueller team. So arn't you talking about two different investigations.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bannon is dangerous to an extent

breh here thinking ahead on the bigger picture

Bannon mentioned early on how he wanted to "tear, burn down" shyt that's in place, and this is honestly a better opportunity. He might rebound highly from this, stay low and start grooming potential hopefuls for 2020.

If you hear or see this dude from now until then you'll know what time it is.

jd_vance.jpg
JD Vance better never smell the inside of Congress :ufdup: