RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
vaguely remember it

These bigots are all accusing people of name calling and saying the president didn’t say it now.

Textbook alt-right/double speak/deza shyt. This is coming from our congressmen and senators.

Instead of dealing with the inherent racism, anti-American values, and flat out treason they enable it.

Unbelievable

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m watching Obama on this Netflix Letterman show, and I definitely understand why fukkface and all his shytbags despise him. He is fukking god level at communicating, and people fukking adore him, as a person, an ideal, a fukking aura around him. His voice is calming, he is confident, he clearly has empathy for people, he has humility, he is vulnerable, he is polished. I understand, as any politician, there is probably some “faking it” there, but god damn, I’m buying it all. I know there should be some kind of *pause* but fukk it. fukkface will never feel that adoration, he never has, and never will. He feeds off of people’s worst instincts, and leads based off those fears, that anger, the greed, the hate, the racism. He doesn’t just hate Obama because he’s black, that’s a given, because he’s a racist a$$hole, he hates him because he’s not a fraud, he hates him because he earned his spot, because he didn’t have to buy his friends, his family, his supporters. His hate stems from the genuine love that people have for Obama, isn’t that some fukking juxtaposition?

Hit the nail on the head. I love Obama :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Manafort is going to trial in May and Trump is getting interviewed by Mueller in a couple of weeks.
let's do this.
With a strong chance that the Rs will lose the house. Not counting the unexplained out of nowhere unnecessary fukkery lord emperor God troll will inevitably do.

Mr robot is my favorite show but, I think this about to take its place. :ld:

The fukkery :wow:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
CNN: In a sense, we're fortunate that he was on the golf course instead of in the oval office watching Fox & Friends when he received the news about the false alarm in Hawaii. He could have overreacted if he got his news from there instead and we could be at war right now over a misunderstanding.
2802-3e8f3bc96c65086f9baedaf555d440ee.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Her little run is not gonna get any burn. She is a piece of shyt, and almost everyone agrees. Let’s see how GG rolls it out.
Yo, this question what is off topic, and unrelated to this, I’m watching MSNBC and the host ran a short video and said it was “MLK Jr 3rd”.....is that a thing or was it a mistake on her part? Wouldn’t it just be MLK 3rd?
I called that shyt, go to intercept and look at GG be who we all know him to be