RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The president is a loser. Jeff Flake got bullied by that loser. Sorry you don’t get points for flinging feces.
Oh, I see whats happening. :MichelleOsideeye:You're having a Mueller withdrawal temper tantrum :MuellerWhat:

Don't worry. An indictment will calm you down. :JordanFunny:

For now, just go outside. :FBIMuellerLaugh:Its OK breh. :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That’s a really wack agenda if you’re right.
We all know it, but we put up with it
"Why aren't the republicans saying anything?!":shakingdamn:

*Jeff Flake breathes*

"I hate it when republicans don't do more than criticizing Trump" :shakingdamn:

:confusedjagfan:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
This is like asking why there weren't more German soldiers who helped the jews.

I mean there was a few. Lets be thankful for that and move on.

Why are we acting like he's not a republican? :dahell:

I didn't claim to fukk with this dude on a person level.

:what:

i said what i said. i am really unsure what you are quoting me for.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
"Why aren't the republicans saying anything?!":shakingdamn:

*Jeff Flake breathes*

"I hate it when republicans don't do more than criticizing Trump" :shakingdamn:

:confusedjagfan:
I don’t care what any republicans say or think. I never have and never will.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_oz4cous0Hc1rmwr3ao1_1280.jpg

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump's nightmare

Mike Allen
6 hours ago

Trump's nightmare
1515938537788.jpg

Illustration: Lazaro Gamio / Axios

Trump's day of reckoning ... The one thing that could dramatically diminish President Trump’s chances of avoiding impeachment and chalking up legislative wins is Democrats winning the House.
  • And, thanks to series of recent developments, Trump knows this no longer just seems plausible, but probable.
  • Hill sources tell us that a House Democratic takeover is now likely.
  • One strategist close to Republican leaders believes that a loss of the House is "baked in," and said top Republicans don't see a way to avoid it.
  • It would take a flip of 24 seats for Dems to take over. The average loss for the president's party in his first midterm is about 32 seats, and we're hearing forecasts of 40+ losses.
You can’t predict outcomes this far out, but these hard facts scare the hell out of Republicans:

• Eight House GOP chairs have retired: You don’t climb to the top of power in Congress and leave unless you feel confident your reign will soon end. (Another factor: Chairmanships are term-limited from a Gingrich-era reform.)
  • Record retirements for GOP:Already, 29 GOP seats are open, a pace far exceeding the past two elections that saw power change hands.
  • Democrats outperformed their norms in turnout, and in total votes, in all seven 2017 elections. This is a clear indicator of energy.
  • Record number of Democratic women voting and considering running for office. This, more than anything, is a reaction to Trump and the #MeToo movement.
  • In polls, voters prefer Democrats for Congress by a 10-point margin. There is no way to spin this: +10 is terrible in a 50/50 nation.
Be smart: Republicans typically hold a built-in advantage in House elections in modern politics. The reason: a combo of congressional districts designed for a GOP edge + the fact that old, white voters outperform in off-year elections because they actually vote. But Democratic momentum looks like it could drench the map.

The takeaway: With a Democratic House, Trump faces not only a high risk of impeachment proceedings, but hostile chairs with subpoena power who can tie up the administration with hearings and document requests.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Her little run is not gonna get any burn. She is a piece of shyt, and almost everyone agrees. Let’s see how GG rolls it out.
Yo, this question what is off topic, and unrelated to this, I’m watching MSNBC and the host ran a short video and said it was “MLK Jr 3rd”.....is that a thing or was it a mistake on her part? Wouldn’t it just be MLK 3rd?