RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do you get the concept of political opposition?
who said I didn't? :confusedjagfan:

I mean, in any normal year, this wouldn't happen, so yes, its big news that Jeff Flake is AGAIN going to openly criticize the president of the United States AND the leader of his political party at great personal political expense.

I think you are falling into the apathy of realizing how rare this is. This is NOT normal.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
who said I didn't? :confusedjagfan:

I mean, in any normal year, this wouldn't happen, so yes, its big news that Jeff Flake is AGAIN going to openly criticize the president of the United States AND the leader of his political party at great personal political expense.

I think you are falling into the apathy of realizing how rare this is. This is NOT normal.
Jeff Flake has no political capital. Jeff Flake is Luther Strange.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

he may think hes being helpful or noble
hes not. it seems he is trying to assuage his own guilt
because the truth is that Cheeto is NOT an anomoly. Cheeto is a reflection
of the republican party and their voters.

maybe hes trying to get right with Jesus or have an acceptable story to one day tell his grandchildren.
this shyt didnt happen over night. it didnt start nov 16th. this is who they are.

i welcome him speaking up, thats great but really a case of too little too late.

i hope DACA children and poor and dying people haunt him in his dreams for the rest of his life.

Jhoon

Daps

maybe hes trying to get right with Jesus or have an acceptable story to one day tell his grandchildren.
this shyt didnt happen over night. it didnt start nov 16th. this is who they are.

i welcome him speaking up, thats great but really a case of too little too late.

i hope DACA children and poor and dying people haunt him in his dreams for the rest of his life.
Man, fukk all that. I know the story of Jeff Flake. I wasn’t in the womb when he first launched his senatorial campaign. These people talk as if I have no concept of time/history.

How did Flake think his career was going to end? He was going to last 40 decades in the senate like McCain? The guy came in during a hyper partisan era. Doesn’t he know that there’s always someone more extreme than you? Moderation is for fools? That’s why you’re a one and done Flake. It’s why his boy will be a one and done.

There’s no market for partisans like that.

The guy came in talking about the federal debt and left voting for more federal debt. The guy shouldn’t be on a national screen. Is he even liked in his district? Put on tv over there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Man, fukk all that. I know the story of Jeff Flake. I wasn’t in the womb when he first launched his senatorial campaign. These people talk as if I have no concept of time/history.

How did Flake think his career was going to end? He was going to last 40 decades in the senate like McCain? The guy came in during a hyper partisan era. Doesn’t he know that there’s always someone more extreme than you? Moderation is for fools? That’s why you’re a one and done Flake. It’s why his boy will be a one and done.

There’s no market for partisans like that.

The guy came in talking about the federal debt and left voting for more federal debt. The guy shouldn’t be on a national screen. Is he even liked in his district? Put on tv over there.
my nikka

listen.:whatyoumean:

If a republican wants to shyt on Trump, don't :clappingemojioriginal: stand:clappingemojioriginal: in :clappingemojioriginal:the :clappingemojioriginal: way. :clappingemojioriginal:

Just move on

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh shyt, I missed where Luther Strange won a US Senate seat :weebaynanimated:

f46e478aa8968ea2ca90e28ccffa28f0.549x352x73.gif

Jhoon

Daps
my nikka

If a republican wants to shyt on Trump, don't :clappingemojioriginal: stand:clappingemojioriginal: in :clappingemojioriginal:the :clappingemojioriginal: way. :clappingemojioriginal:

Just move on
The president is a loser. Jeff Flake got bullied by that loser. Sorry you don’t get points for flinging feces.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

This is like asking why there weren't more German soldiers who helped the jews.

I mean there was a few. Lets be thankful for that and move on.

Why are we acting like he's not a republican? :dahell:

I didn't claim to fukk with this dude on a person level.

Jhoon

Daps
my nikka

Just move on
The president is a loser. Jeff Flake got bullied by that loser. Sorry you don’t get points for flinging feces.