RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Big difference between Trump taking steps to legitimatize himself as a demigod and dictator and his voters and supporters willingly taking up arms to overthrow the republic.

These racist hicks and suburban dipshyts that voted for this buffoon love his rhetoric and hate us with a passion, but none of these fakkits and their families are ready to take a bullet for Trump. And you keep neglecting the fact that the overwhelming majority of this country is AGAINST Trump. The 33% that stands by him only represents a percentage of the voting public, not the public as a whole.
This racist movement would have me shook if it were 2008.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah because they're delusional racists.

Pointing out that insane Far Righties tried to compare Obama to Hitler doesnt in any way lessen the fact that Trump legitimately has a lot in common with Hitler and more than one WW2 German survivor has publicly said that Trump and America right now reminds them of the vibe in Germany before Hitler took over. Things are obviously different now but still take a second to step back and fully absorb that the Trump administration has been taking purposeful steps all along the way (attacking democratic institutions, election legitimacy, the free press, courts and judges and the concept of truth itself, isolating the country and dissolving relationships with allies, fomenting tribalism and blaming minorities as boogymen, phony nationalism when convenient, blatant contempt for the rule of law, I could go on) all laying the groundwork for a massive and sudden regime change/America is not a democracy anymore and by the time everyone realizes it no one has the power to stop it. None of this is accidental or just because they're dumb. This is how these things happen, afterall.

Whether he ultimately succeeds or not, make no mistake Donald would love to be dictator of an illiberal democracy like his mancrush Putin, and that ultimately remains his plan today. He's certainly never leaving without a fight and I bet hed sooner burn it all down than have to take such a massive loss. Unlike Obama, thats the kind of guy Trump is.
I said it after the debates. He won’t leave office peacefully and had his supporters ready to take up arms if he didn’t win. He’ll absolutely try to start a war once it’s time to remove him and I’m honestly shocked we haven’t seen a Reichstag fire type event yet where he would try to argue suspending the constitution afterwards yet.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I said it after the debates. He won’t leave office peacefully and had his supporters ready to take up arms if he didn’t win. He’ll absolutely try to start a war once it’s time to remove him and I’m honestly shocked we haven’t seen a Reichstag fire type event yet where he would try to argue suspending the constitution afterwards yet.
Trump won't get a reichstag. He's too stupid and no one likes him.

His supporters don't have direct access to him either.

See, if Trump was smarter, then maybe.

But again, he's an idiot and everyone knows it.

He will TRY to have one, at which point it'll leak to the press, and He'll be gone even sooner

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That would be painfully obvious.. he will be physically removed.. Secret service don’t give 2 shyts about that clown... they will gladly allow the fbi into the west wing to throw Cheeto in cuffs

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Trump won't see the insides of a jail cell because this is all bigger than him. He'll plea out.

Those in the GOP protecting him are doing so not because they agree with him but because his downfall accelerates their own. The rest of them will gladly get out of the way to sacrifice him instead of their party.