RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Nah, that won't happen. Is that what you're worried about breh?:mjlol:

Some Republican voters were saying the same thing before Election Day 2016 about Obama :mjlol:.
Yeah because they're delusional racists.

Pointing out that insane Far Righties tried to compare Obama to Hitler doesnt in any way lessen the fact that Trump legitimately has a lot in common with Hitler and more than one WW2 German survivor has publicly said that Trump and America right now reminds them of the vibe in Germany before Hitler took over. Things are obviously different now but still take a second to step back and fully absorb that the Trump administration has been taking purposeful steps all along the way (attacking democratic institutions, election legitimacy, the free press, courts and judges and the concept of truth itself, isolating the country and dissolving relationships with allies, fomenting tribalism and blaming minorities as boogymen, phony nationalism when convenient, blatant contempt for the rule of law, I could go on) all laying the groundwork for a massive and sudden regime change/America is not a democracy anymore and by the time everyone realizes it no one has the power to stop it. None of this is accidental or just because they're dumb. This is how these things happen, afterall.

Whether he ultimately succeeds or not, make no mistake Donald would love to be dictator of an illiberal democracy like his mancrush Putin, and that ultimately remains his plan today. He's certainly never leaving without a fight and I bet hed sooner burn it all down than have to take such a massive loss. Unlike Obama, thats the kind of guy Trump is.

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
His legal team, the motivation would be keeping him in office and shielding him from criminal charges as much as possible. Trump is erratic but make no mistake he is not trying to go to prison and ultimately I don't believe he will. I think he will be forcibly removed/resigns from office, that is inevitable. The game now is to delay that in order to shield and shift as much liability as possible.

Trump f*cked himself firing Comey in a major way. At that time, the FBI had to put together a strong collusion case and the money laundering investigation would take years. He'd be long out of office by the time they would be ready to bring charges against him but he gave them the golden ticket by firing Comey; he gave them an obstruction of justice case. Being easier to put together than everything else and also could be used to justify and expedite the evidence gathering of multiple other crimes.

I am certain that piece of the puzzle has been drawn out for him that firing certain individuals is going to have consequences similar to the Comey firing.
So the consequences of the Comey firing were...hiring the special counsel...and Congress launching their own investigations, which at this time seem to be focused on protecting Trump and getting rid of the special counsel. These are the same guys you expect to bring Trump to justice. The ones arguably obstructing justice themselves in order to protect him. :usure:

I have seen NOTHING to suggest that the majority of GOP in charge would stop supporting Trump even if Mueller recommends charges/indictment. They have the perfect excuse (in their minds) all lined up to ignore the investigation's findings, and once again many are actively repeating those excuses in preparation. And that would be the beginning of the end.

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah because they're delusional racists.

Pointing out that insane Far Righties tried to compare Obama to Hitler doesnt in any way lessen the fact that Trump legitimately has a lot in common with Hitler and more than one WW2 German survivor has publicly said that Trump and America right now reminds them of the vibe in Germany before Hitler took over. Things are obviously different now but still take a second to step back and fully absorb that the Trump administration has been taking purposeful steps all along the way (attacking democratic institutions, election legitimacy, the free press, courts and judges and the concept of truth itself, isolating the country and dissolving relationships with allies, fomenting tribalism and blaming minorities as boogymen, phony nationalism when convenient, blatant contempt for the rule of law, I could go on) all laying the groundwork for a massive and sudden regime change/America is not a democracy anymore and by the time everyone realizes it no one has the power to stop it. None of this is accidental or just because they're dumb. This is how these things happen, afterall.

Whether he ultimately succeeds or not, make no mistake Donald would love to be dictator of an illiberal democracy like his mancrush Putin, and that ultimately remains his plan today. He's certainly never leaving without a fight and I bet hed sooner burn it all down than have to take such a massive loss. Unlike Obama, thats the kind of guy Trump is.

Big difference between Trump taking steps to legitimatize himself as a demigod and dictator and his voters and supporters willingly taking up arms to overthrow the republic.

These racist hicks and suburban dipshyts that voted for this buffoon love his rhetoric and hate us with a passion, but none of these fakkits and their families are ready to take a bullet for Trump. And you keep neglecting the fact that the overwhelming majority of this country is AGAINST Trump. The 33% that stands by him only represents a percentage of the voting public, not the public as a whole.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
His legal team, the motivation would be keeping him in office and shielding him from criminal charges as much as possible. Trump is erratic but make no mistake he is not trying to go to prison and ultimately I don't believe he will. I think he will be forcibly removed/resigns from office, that is inevitable. The game now is to delay that in order to shield and shift as much liability as possible.

Trump f*cked himself firing Comey in a major way. At that time, the FBI had to put together a strong collusion case and the money laundering investigation would take years. He'd be long out of office by the time they would be ready to bring charges against him but he gave them the golden ticket by firing Comey; he gave them an obstruction of justice case. Being easier to put together than everything else and also could be used to justify and expedite the evidence gathering of multiple other crimes.

I am certain that piece of the puzzle has been drawn out for him that firing certain individuals is going to have consequences similar to the Comey firing. Which explains why he didn't accept Sessions' resignation after demanding it as previously reported.

My dude he’s going to prison believe that.. he will be made an example of.. he’s not apart of the political elite nor the rich elite. He was never accepted because they all knew what a fukk nikka he is/was and this is going back 4 decades.

Only way he ain’t seeing prison is if he dies but make no mistakes he is seeing a prison cell

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
My dude he’s going to prison believe that.. he will be made an example of.. he’s not apart of the political elite nor the rich elite. He was never accepted because they all knew what a fukk nikka he is/was and this is going back 4 decades.

Only way he ain’t seeing prison is if he dies but make no mistakes he is seeing a prison cell
:damnlawd:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
How about when Cheeto is impeached or otherwise told he's out and he attempts a coup by announcing immediate nationwide Marshall Law via Twitter and commands his heavily-armed followers (plenty in law enforcement) to mobilize in the streets? :jbhmm: Will you care then?
You sound like the paranoid alex jones crowd saying obama would cancel the elections in 2016. Yes this was a thing.

Edit : somebody beat me in pointing this out.:myman:

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I don't see that happening. Not with the GOP in charge.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

rich old white men (non Jews) don't go to prison

Trump at worst will be forced to resign but he is not seeing a prison cell

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Big difference between Trump taking steps to legitimatize himself as a demigod and dictator and his voters and supporters willingly taking up arms to overthrow the republic.

These racist hicks and suburban dipshyts that voted for this buffoon love his rhetoric and hate us with a passion, but none of these fakkits and their families are ready to take a bullet for Trump. And you keep neglecting the fact that the overwhelming majority of this country is AGAINST Trump. The 33% that stands by him only represents a percentage of the voting public, not the public as a whole.

Word. People are forgetting how bad it was in Germany. No one in America can become a dictator without an economic depression first.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I am certain that piece of the puzzle has been drawn out for him that firing certain individuals is going to have consequences similar to the Comey firing. Which explains why he didn't accept Sessions' resignation after demanding it as previously reported.
Trump was always going down.

The Comey thing accelerated things.

Again, the US GOVERNMENT WOULD NEVER ALLOW A RUSSIAN Manchurian candidate