RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It's not a talking point. Nixon fired his special prosecutor. Trump ain't Nixon, I don't see him resigning.
Its not a conversation anymore because he wouldn't make it down the chain to fire Mueller. He would have to fire Rod Rosenstein first before he could get to Mueller and I am fairly certain he has been explicitly told by now that no, he can not do that unless he is ready for his stage coach to turn back into a pumpkin.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Its not a conversation anymore because he wouldn't make it down the chain to fire Mueller. He would have to fire Rod Rosenstein first before he could get to Mueller and I am fairly certain he has been explicitly told by now that no, he can not do that unless he is ready for his stage coach to turn back into a pumpkin.
What makes you so sure about that though? Who explicitly told Dumb Donald he can't do that, or anything else? Certainly not any of these cowardly Republicans that take turns pretending to take a stand against The Great Pumpkin's latest deplorable act before they're back fully supporting him and doing his bidding a week later...

I don't expect any of them to do the right thing when it comes down to it

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Who cares about those racists and racist enablers? I certainly don't.
How about when Cheeto is impeached or otherwise told he's out and he attempts a coup by announcing immediate nationwide Marshall Law via Twitter and commands his heavily-armed followers (plenty in law enforcement) to mobilize in the streets? :jbhmm: Will you care then?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
How about when Cheeto is impeached or otherwise told he's out and he attempts a coup by announcing immediate nationwide Marshall Law via Twitter and commands his heavily-armed followers (plenty in law enforcement) to mobilize in the streets? :jbhmm: Will you care then?
Nah, that won't happen. Is that what you're worried about breh?:mjlol:

Some Republican voters were saying the same thing before Election Day 2016 about Obama :mjlol:.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
26 mins ·
President Trump’s ambassador to the UK Woody Johnson wrote an op-ed praising the new US embassy in London as "the most secure, hi-tech and environmentally friendly embassy that the United States has ever built” just hours after President Trump trashed the embassy as a “bad deal” and blamed it on his decision to cancel his trip to London.

Trump ambassador to UK praises new embassy after Trump trashes it on Twitter
Trump blamed the embassy on his decision to cancel his trip to London.
THEHILL.COM

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What makes you so sure about that though? Who explicitly told Dumb Donald he can't do that, or anything else? Certainly not any of these cowardly Republicans that take turns pretending to take a stand against The Great Pumpkin's latest deplorable act before they're back fully supporting him and doing his bidding a week later...

I don't expect any of them to do the right thing when it comes down to it

His legal team, the motivation would be keeping him in office and shielding him from criminal charges as much as possible. Trump is erratic but make no mistake he is not trying to go to prison and ultimately I don't believe he will. I think he will be forcibly removed/resigns from office, that is inevitable. The game now is to delay that in order to shield and shift as much liability as possible.

Trump f*cked himself firing Comey in a major way. At that time, the FBI had to put together a strong collusion case and the money laundering investigation would take years. He'd be long out of office by the time they would be ready to bring charges against him but he gave them the golden ticket by firing Comey; he gave them an obstruction of justice case. Being easier to put together than everything else and also could be used to justify and expedite the evidence gathering of multiple other crimes.

I am certain that piece of the puzzle has been drawn out for him that firing certain individuals is going to have consequences similar to the Comey firing. Which explains why he didn't accept Sessions' resignation after demanding it as previously reported.