RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This guy just wants to be in the headlines. Good or bad, he doesn't give 2 shyts.
There's a chapter in the 48 Laws of Power about this if I remember correctly. Doesn't seem to work out too well for high ranking politicians it seems.

45 should have read the reversals that closed out each law.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I have you on ignore you p*ssy @LeVraiPapi

And I stand by my comments you will not come for mine and if you do you better come correct fukk outta here making up shyt about DR and Haiti history and relations and I’m suppose to take that shyt?

I will always be Dominican first no matter who the fukk it is....now eat dikk or find one of the biggest dildo in your drawer and violently play with your butthole fakkit

Again bytch ass bytch

This c*nt had the same arguments WS use.

Haitians get your papers or FIGHT for your country stop having the world feeling bad for you and grow so GOTDAMN ballz

:skip:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Let the racism go brehs. Let the racist president play lip service and put on a show brehs. Think just because you are in the same room as an African American you cannot possibly a racist brehs. This is his base.

Peep Rose the Russian bot brehs